Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: torrentleach banned me 4 no reason

I got apparently disabled from torrentleach...

I started looking for a way to contact them and all of a sudden it said "congraulations you are banned!"(403 and banned msg no more site), I tryed going there on my server which has a different ip and it said the same thing

I had like a 16:1 ratio with over 150gigs uploaded and I'm a uploader at several other torrentsites...

BLEH!

anyone have any idea how I can get in contact with them (if not there loss I guess)

ps-never invited or traded anything

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    you can seek them out on their IRC.. but don't bother, you aren't going to get back online unless you give them 20EU for a VIP account.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I would think the fact that I barely download anything and could be a major seeding asset in the future would be enough

doesn't make sense why they would ban me...

(I have a 10mbit unmetered server)

what is the irc address, I don't have it and I can't get it (banned)
    Last edited by mishkins; 12-21-2005 at 03:37 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    hmm I'm reading at another site that lots and lots of people seem to randomly get banned...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mishkins
    I got apparently disabled from torrentleach...

I started looking for a way to contact them and all of a sudden it said "congraulations you are banned!"(403 and banned msg no more site), I tryed going there on my server which has a different ip and it said the same thing

I had like a 16:1 ratio with over 150gigs uploaded and I'm a uploader at several other torrentsites...

BLEH!

anyone have any idea how I can get in contact with them (if not there loss I guess)

ps-never invited or traded anything
    With a ratio that high perhaps they suspect you of ratio cheating.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thats not that unusual I know people with over 50TB uploaded at sites

and I've seen upload ratios in the trillions...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    1. Change IP.

or

2. Use www.hidemyass.com

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    bleh couldn't someone just give me the info for the irc, plus a proxy probably isn' the best thing for uploading at high speeds... maybee for site but someone probably can look that info up real fast or might know it off the top of their head... if not I'll reconnect and get a new ip lol but I'm so not making another account

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    If you'd rather connect with your own IRC client, head to #torrentleech at irc.torrentleech.org:7011 or :+7021(ssl).
    Here ya go...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hmmm i got the same thing today, when i tryed to log on TL ... Im bannede dont no way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast