Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seasons Greetings?

Poster
    Money is hard to come by....
    Our time on this earth may be short.....
    But flipping someone off is still fun....
    Even if they are your cohort...

Christmas is here.....I am happy I 'spose...

Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Yours Always,

Everose
    Last edited by Everose; 12-23-2005 at 01:19 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Maybe it's just weird seeing an American say it. It's like someone saying, "Take my wife, please" and then you hear a drum kick.....corrrrnnnnnyyyyy.

The Republicans, in Congress at least, appalled with Bush weren't appalled years ago but are appalled now since he can't run again. There will be much intra-party mud slinging in the next coupla years.

It is sometimes painful to see motherfuckers supporting Bush with his lying ass about the war and 2000+ soldiers dead yet these same stupid dipshit sheep cockbastards were having conniptions over Clinton lying about an affair. Are people gonna be the party or the common sense?

SDRAWKCABSSA
    ...and I've had it up to here *points at head* with this 2,000+ soldier death count being smeared all over the damn place. It's for no other purpose than to smear this war and Bush's integrity. If all the democrats were worried about was saving American lives, then why aren't we hearing of a fight in reference to the 30,000+ lives that are taken every year due to drunk driving accidents??

Ffs...we've had just over 2,000 soldier deaths in the past 4.5 years in a major overseas conflict fighting the terrorists who attacked our country. The thoughts and priorities of some people just downright sicken me.

PS - Whoever implied that "humored" was incorrect, and that the proper term should have been "amused" is wrong themselves. Either word will work there.
    30,000!!1!1!!! Let's bring back Prohibition pronto!!

I didn't know '2000+ dead' IS smeared all over the place. It's not an everyday thing on the news. I just the thought it was actual fact is all. It must not matter to you. You see I'm sure people know that soldiers and civilians die in little skirmishes here and abroad. That's the No Shit Factor. You don't see people pissed the same way over our soldiers dying in Afghanistan. Tell me why?

Do you actually equate Iraq to being "just another war ho-hum"? WTFU!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    stupid dipshit sheep cockbastards were having conniptions over Clinton lying about an affair.
    SDRAWKCABSSA
    Clinton lied about much more than that, B., and there are efforts afoot just now to uncover the details, which are being obscured by Democrat-retained lawyers.

BTW-

Why do you, of all people, need to stoop to name-calling?

Is your pique over rampant ignorance somehow greater than mine?

Are you compelled to deflect reasonable debate by employing unreasonable rhetoric, or do you fear the debate?

If you haven't yet tumbled to the fact, there are no tough-guys in cyberspace, and name-calling is so wasteful.

We're all well-aware you are a multi-talented 5' 10" mesomorph with bad knees and lots of throwing stars, a wide assortment of knives, several guns, and a mean shopping streak.
    Well I've got folks over there so when you when dipshits pull the "we went over there to bring democracy to the Middle East" a fire is lit under both of my asscheeks and "you are an idiots" tends to fly in other's direction.

And fuck when the fuck was this reasonable debate? It looked like funny stuff but I did a double take on what section it was in.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Clinton lied about much more than that, B., and there are efforts afoot just now to uncover the details, which are being obscured by Democrat-retained lawyers.

BTW-

Why do you, of all people, need to stoop to name-calling?

Is your pique over rampant ignorance somehow greater than mine?

Are you compelled to deflect reasonable debate by employing unreasonable rhetoric, or do you fear the debate?

If you haven't yet tumbled to the fact, there are no tough-guys in cyberspace, and name-calling is so wasteful.

We're all well-aware you are a multi-talented 5' 10" mesomorph with bad knees and lots of throwing stars, a wide assortment of knives, several guns, and a mean shopping streak.
    Well I've got folks over there so when you when dipshits pull the "we went over there to bring democracy to the Middle East" a fire is lit under both of my asscheeks and "you are an idiots" tends to fly in other's direction.

And fuck when the fuck was this reasonable debate? It looked like funny stuff but I did a double take on what section it was in.
    Isn't this The Drawing Room?

So you have people over there.

Are you the only one?

Are "people" who "have people over there" the only ones qualified to comment, or just the only ones compelled to bloviate?

I "have people over there", too, and I can carry on sane discourse.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35

Isn't this The Drawing Room?

So you have people over there.

Are you the only one?

Are "people" who "have people over there" the only ones qualified to comment, or just the only ones compelled to bloviate?

I "have people over there", too, and I can carry on sane discourse.
    It's damn hard to say, "They are fighting for our country."

Oh and there's some sane stuff in there in between all the "stupids" and "morons".

What does make me chuckle is when I see soldiers on TV talking about why they are there and nobleness of it all....but then off camera it's a different story....as if they are really gonna say, "Hell no fuck this. I can't believe I'm over here fighting for this bullshit."

I'd love to see it just one damn time though.

"What did your son die for?"

"He died fighting terrorists and fighting for freedom."
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-22-2005 at 08:36 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    They join the army / navy / air force, so they go where they are told and fight for whatever reason their Governemtn wants, whether they approve or not. They kill and injure people and run the risk of being killed or injured themselves.

You can't join up but put a condition in that you only fight when you approve of the reason. Neither can you publicly denounce the reason you are there or what you are doing.

I thought everyone knew that.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    They join the army / navy / air force, so they go where they are told and fight for whatever reason their Governemtn wants, whether they approve or not. They kill and injure people and run the risk of being killed or injured themselves.

You can't join up but put a condition in that you only fight when you approve of the reason. Neither can you publicly denounce the reason you are there or what you are doing.

What gave you the impression they didn't?

Maybe parents, relatives, and friends of soldiers should STFU when the government sends them into known bullshit.

Those Vietnam protestors musta really had a buguptheirass.
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-22-2005 at 09:56 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38

Maybe parents, relatives, and friends of soldiers should STFU when the government sends them into known bullshit.
    I agree, unless there is a system of conscription and they didn't choose to go, which is entirely diferent.

Joining the armed services is kind of like saying I am willing to kill people and be killed. So don't feckin' moan when you are asked to go to war, you asked for it.

It's not often we agree on something serious.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39

I agree, unless there is a system of conscription and they didn't choose to go, which is entirely diferent.

Joining the armed services is kind of like saying I am willing to kill people and be killed. So don't feckin' moan when you are asked to go to war, you asked for it.

Cool. Your taxes pay for the military therefore you support the military therefore you the civilian should be a target for the enemy.

This logic is great.

It's funny how parents don't piss and moan about something like WWII but do on something like Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Either way emotions be damned.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40

Cool. Your taxes pay for the military therefore you support the military therefore you the civilian should be a target for the enemy.
    What the feck are you talking about, that really is a non sequitur.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast