Thread: Red Alert 2

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Okay so i got red alert 2 (downloaded via limewire) and i dont know how to get the network thing working, i used to beable to connect to a "lan" with gamespy arcade and we would play, but its not working anymore. can anyone help out? wanted to play this old game with some friends

2. Games   -   #2
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    You have to get the actual CD images of the game, there is a rip version that you probably downloaded, or something with a single installer. That does not work, it lacks the special files needed for multiplayer. Download the full game via a torrent site and get the 2 cd images, and install thus way, that will work with multiplayer.

3. Games   -   #3
    You will also need a working CD Key

A key gen will make the game work but NOT online

I play this game virtually every day so add my nic and tell me your from here i would be happy to train you up so ou kick ass

iCr4ckHDz

The game only costs £5 and is well worth it as the whole server has been taken over by Xwis and all cheater are getting serial banned

Old school players are coming back to this game every week and the comunity is thriving once again

here is a link to Ra2 Torrent

http://www.2torrents.com/download/75234/[GAME]%20Command%20&%20Conquer%20Red%20Alert%202.rar.torrent
    Last edited by TuBBz; 12-22-2005 at 09:37 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    I wish I had a legit cd key, I love that game and have always wanted to play it online, but I have no money and cant find the game anywhere but online.

5. Games   -   #5
    i used to play without a legit key on gamespy arcade via the network feature, how do i do that now it wont work

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I wish I had a legit cd key, I love that game and have always wanted to play it online, but I have no money and cant find the game anywhere but online.

Dude it will probably cost you $5

Thats nothing i am sure for anyone

Wash some cars

7. Games   -   #7
    i may buy the game i dno

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TuBBz
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Dude it will probably cost you $5

Thats nothing i am sure for anyone

Wash some cars
    I dont have a credit card, and its winter, which kind of makes it hard to wash cars by hand.

9. Games   -   #9
    very true