Thread: Gta Vice City Not Working

It worked for a month and now it says to insert the cd but the did because i did use the daemon tool but today it says i need to insert a cd and on the cd screen where the hard drives are like,c:.K:, it says the files corrupt or not copatible with windows,why is that?Thank You Very Much.

2. Games   -   #2
    cuz u got a ripped version.
    U need full CD1 and CD2
    Flt-VCA.binb
    Flt-VCA.cue

Flt-VCB.bin
    Flt-VCB.cue

Disc 2 (VCB) is the play disc and it has a crack on there. That crack doesn't work. Drag a crack (Vice City.exe) from bitTorrent (suprnova.org) and put it there. I did and I have it installed BEAUTIFULLY.

3. Games   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by mts04988@25 November 2003 - 07:48
    cuz u got a ripped version.
    U need full CD1 and CD2
    Flt-VCA.binb
    Flt-VCA.cue

Flt-VCB.bin
    Flt-VCB.cue

Disc 2 (VCB) is the play disc and it has a crack on there. That crack doesn't work. Drag a crack (Vice City.exe) from bitTorrent (suprnova.org) and put it there. I did and I have it installed BEAUTIFULLY.
    dude he said he use to use daemon tools and it worked so he must have the full version...... yeah you probally need to apply the no-cd crack

4. Games   -   #4
    It was about 1.5 gb.Okay ill dl the crack.

5. Games   -   #5
    I did do the c r ack but on the title screen it says please insert the gta vice city cd.Help please?Thank
    You Very Much.

6. Games   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Because u still need the second cd to play the game that's why u should have burned it to disc.

7. Games   -   #7
    gtanoob
    i had same problem i installed a different nocd crack http://www.megagames.com/cgi/downloa...PSRUS.NOCD.ZIP and it works fine now