Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've got a mate nicknamed shagger.

manker's Avatar effendi
    3-1 United

Playing like a dream they are too.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I thought he was already out of the closet - or doesn't a penchant for gazing admiringly at boys' bottoms count anymore.
    Ah but he's still denying his sexuality and claiming a fantasy girlfriend. He's not really out till he joyously proclaims the real him and sings "Somewhere over the rainbow".

Yogi has provided proof of his bi-ness, by posting phoaties of his plain burds arse.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    I thought he was already out of the closet - or doesn't a penchant for gazing admiringly at boys' bottoms count anymore.
    Ah but he's still denying his sexuality and claiming a fantasy girlfriend. He's not really out till he joyously proclaims the real him and sings "Somewhere over the rainbow".

Yogi has provided proof of his bi-ness, by posting phoaties of his plain burds arse.

Plain she may be but if I was a caravan dwelling, work-shy, mental old chap, I'd prolly post a piccy or two as well.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #24

Plain she may be but if I was a caravan dwelling, work-shy, mental old chap, I'd prolly post a piccy or two as well.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, she's too good for an old, puerile, wastrel, pikey, mental. Just a bit plain.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Mais oui, bien sur.

Speaking of phoaties, it is rather surprising that Bell boy hasn't posted a pic or three of his arsenal.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Mais oui, bien sur.

Speaking of phoaties, it is rather surprising that Bell boy hasn't posted a pic or three of his arsenal.
    Maybe he has.

The pool player was really suspect, burd wise.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Mais oui, bien sur.

Maybe he has.

The pool player was really suspect, burd wise.
    You know, a thought just occured.

Perhaps she is in his employ. Patrolling the outer perimiter of Fortress Six-corner, In lieu of a pack of doberman pinscers. What a deterrent that would be.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Feck we really our outing a lot of stuff over the last 24 hours.

Being pished certainly clears the mind.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've just started drinking. I wonder if I'll break with tradition and log on later when really pished and everyone's gone to bed.

It was fun last night and I don't think anyone noticed that I'd had a few

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I've just started drinking. I wonder if I'll break with tradition and log on later when really pished and everyone's gone to bed.

It was fun last night and I don't think anyone noticed that I'd had a few
    I think we hid it well mate.

I had more last night than I've had in literally years.

No-one noticed a thing.

Except Mrs JP who was a tad perturbed when I decided to put headphones on and watch Jimmy Carr, Peabody noted that I had posted a few lines from said Mr Carr. Anyhoo it was around 02:00 or so I think. Unfortunatement my study is beneath the master bedroom and I have a rather raucous larf.

I stopped posting shortly thereafter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast