Thread: Classic Tall Paul Essential Mix 1995

has anyone tried TuBBz' e-mail or a pm?

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    well hes not allowing emails ill try a pm though
    Open your mind

3. Music   -   #13
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DumDum found me at Gamesxposed ( http://www.squareownz.net/gx/index.php )

How he did that i dont know but he did, so lay all your thanks on him as i had forgotten about this place

I am away till Monday folks so i will upload it the moment i get back

Are there any other Essential Mixes you are after?

I have access to most of them since 1994 including full years since 2000 and the complete 1995 (IMO the best year) so let me know
    Last edited by TuBBz; 02-10-2006 at 09:13 AM.

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    hey tubbz m8

come on give it to us we want part 2 sooooooo desperatly
    Open your mind

5. Music   -   #15
    No Problem Bruvva

All good things come to those that wait

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    ah we can wait now that you have seen us wanting it

edit : just seen ive 666 posts lol what a great moment to remember and what a great thread for it too hahah
    Last edited by nanotek; 02-10-2006 at 09:35 PM.
    Open your mind

7. Music   -   #17
    Tubzz!

Welcome back! I can't speak for anyone else but its just part 2 of the 1995 Tall paul I'm after.
    How did you lay your hands on all these Tubzz?
    Like I say, we've been searching for years, even emailed the BBC, but didn't get anywhere.

8. Music   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Manics
    Tubzz!

Welcome back! I can't speak for anyone else but its just part 2 of the 1995 Tall paul I'm after.
    How did you lay your hands on all these Tubzz?
    Like I say, we've been searching for years, even emailed the BBC, but didn't get anywhere.
    I dont know if your allowed to post url links & as i am on a friends comp (Dial up) it would take ages to find if i am allowed

The place i got it from is a torrent site which mainly deals with Essential mixes but there are strict rulez as with most places

1st and foremost is your ratio must be 1.1 or above or you will just get kicked with no chance to return

People go there and act like a kid in a sweet shop, yes it really is that good

If you cant wait till monday for me too upload the 2nd half the place is called the mixing bowl

i wont give a direct link as i may get into trouble but you should be able to find it by that name & the word torrent

Its a great comunity of really friendly people so check it out

Tracklist for the 2nd half is here...

Aprohead "In The Dark" (Bush) 6'03 Felix DA Housecat (Bush Music) Bush 1011
    Chaka Boom Bang "Tossin and Turnin" (Game Records) 4'35. Babyrek/Groeneud (Ultimate Music)
    Koolworld Productions "Invader" (Koolworld) 3'33 J Marc/D Arons (Koolworld Music) KWR004
    DJ Misjah/DJ Tim "Access" (X Trax) 5'19 Misjah/Tim (Trax Music) X002
    Ace of Base "Living in Danger" (London) 3'40 Ace of Base (Megasong) No Info
    Ashah "Every in the World" (FFrr) (Acetates) 5'50 Wand (London Music) No Info
    JX "You Belong To Me" (H00J) 2'57 Jake Williams (HOOJ Music) HOOJ 30TX
    New Order "True Faith" (London) (Acetates) 5'47 New Order (Warner Chappell) No Info
    DJ Tim and Ortega "Heartbreak" (Direct Drive) 3'33 Tim/G Ortega (Ratel/Dop Music) DDR24
    DMB "If We Lose Our Love" (Metropolitan) 3'23 D Osbourne/R Coolheart (MCPS) MM003
    Peyote "Alcatraz" (R and S) 4'12 Dag/Jam Elmar (BMG/UFA) RSA 92033
    Jones and Stephenson "1st Rebirth" (Prolekult) 2'50 F Jones/A Stephenson (Nanada Music) KULT 005
    Bang On "Kellys Heroes" (Kartoonz) 7'01 P Newman (London Music) Toonz 002
    The French Revelatioin "South of Trance" (De La Troisieme) 3'46 Paul Marlow (Lush Music) Lush 0011
    Future Sound of London "Papa New Guinea" (Jumpin Pumpin) 4'05 G Cobain/B Dougans 12 TOT 17

Its absolutely rocking, i also taped this origionally and spent the last 6 years looking for it after my copy got lost and the 20 people i had given it too had also lost it, i too was gutted but no more

Glad i have found others that love this EM for me it was the best one ever made

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    ah dunn worry ive posted the url here before haha

http://themixingbowl.org

edit : your still gonna have to ul it as i can only find the tall paul set in the big em 1995 torrent and as i only want the 1 set ill wait for ya
    Last edited by nanotek; 02-11-2006 at 07:50 PM.
    Open your mind

10. Music   -   #20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast