Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: One shot. One kill. *graphic image*

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Rodding is not trolling btw.

Rodding is posting something like, "Dolphin, the most majestic of fish" for someone to reply "You stoopid, Dolphin is a mammal, not a fish".

The idea comes from a TV programme called Socer A.M. where Tim Lovejoy would say something ridiculous and see how many people he could get to phone in and correct him.

You know only too well what trolling is "polished turd".

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Ah, right.

Well, I really wasn't offended, I know I didn't say that I was - J'etais more amused, or even confused, by someone wanting to post a picture of an animal that they'd mutilated. I suppose I have become desensitised to pictures of this ilk. I don't think I'd have liked to have seen it irl, but.

I think of it as tough love, it's highly unlikely that Skizo will post another picture of a dismembered deer on the forum. This is almost entirely down to the pish rippage. Good. I really don't want to see another dead doe.

It's the same sort of thing with Robert the pervy letch. Since the piss rippage, he hasn't been a pervy letch. Busyman doesn't post half as many homosexual references anymore (stop licking my nutsack ) and j2 fixed the spelling error in his sig.

I have everyone's best interests at heart
    Suck a dick. You can't rip toilet tissue, you polished turd.

I do give you credit for at least saying that you were just fucking with Skizo and not all this "I was really offended" bullshit.

I ain't white, from Texas, in any way a southeren brotheren, or a good ole boy. I also think Skidz is sometimes a Repub idiot but his post was nothing more than if someone caught a huge fish and posted it.

The deer wasn't even that big, it might have been his first kill, or one of few but I never thought "Skizo fuck you". Others did use the "I'm offended" card until it was convenient. It said "Graphic Image", bitches. Pick up your prepackaged meat from the grocery store and STFU.

Rodding is a trolling. Nice try with the name change.

I can't say I was desperately offended, I have caught and gutted a lot of fish over the years and it is essentially the same thing.

However, it would have been more usual to take a picture of the whole body. A fisherman is shown with the fish fresh from the water - not after he has beheaded and gutted it.

Hunting pictres I have seen usually have the deer draped over the bonnet of the truck (still in one piece).

It just seemed a bit Jeffrey Dahmerish to have lots of bits. One suspects that Skizo was trolling a little too.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles

I can't say I was desperately offended, I have caught and gutted a lot of fish over the years and it is essentially the same thing.
    Have you ever felt compelled to post pictures of the gutted fish and removed head, with the guts placed on one side, on a file sharing forum. As a comment on your penile length.

I suspect not.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Suck a dick. You can't rip toilet tissue, you polished turd.

I do give you credit for at least saying that you were just fucking with Skizo and not all this "I was really offended" bullshit.

I ain't white, from Texas, in any way a southeren brotheren, or a good ole boy. I also think Skidz is sometimes a Repub idiot but his post was nothing more than if someone caught a huge fish and posted it.

The deer wasn't even that big, it might have been his first kill, or one of few but I never thought "Skizo fuck you". Others did use the "I'm offended" card until it was convenient. It said "Graphic Image", bitches. Pick up your prepackaged meat from the grocery store and STFU.

Rodding is a trolling. Nice try with the name change.

However, it would have been more usual to take a picture of the whole body. A fisherman is shown with the fish fresh from the water - not after he has beheaded and gutted it.

Hunting pictres I have seen usually have the deer draped over the bonnet of the truck (still in one piece).

It just seemed a bit Jeffrey Dahmerish to have lots of bits. One suspects that Skizo was trolling a little too.
    Nah, Skidz may be a little slow but he ain't really devious. Knowing what happens to people that get all uppity offended, I know he wasn't trying to troll...especially with a disclaimer. He probably didn't think of the picture 'till afterwards.

There was no problem until the trolls came through fucking with him to get a rise, which is what trolling is. Dressing it up as something else means nothing.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-02-2006 at 04:08 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Nah, Skidz may be a little slow
    Troll

6. Lounge   -   #86
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Can't be arsed with the rest but what does this mean:
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy
    Nice try with the name change
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Nah, Skidz may be a little slow but he ain't really devious. Knowing what happens to people that get all uppity offended, I know he wasn't trying to troll...especially with a disclaimer. He probably didn't think of the picture 'till afterwards.

There was no problem until the trolls came through fucking with him to get a rise, which is what trolling is. Dressing it up as something else means nothing.

To be perfectly honest I think I would have prefer it if Skizo was being devious. The alternative is that he thought the bucket of bits was "interesting".
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

To be perfectly honest I think I would have prefer it if Skizo was being devious. The alternative is that he thought the bucket of bits was "interesting".
    I didn't notice the bits but actually, yes I think it was the alternative. Skizo ain't really one to try to deliberately fuck with people. Can't say the same for others...

1. A post is made.

2. Twats main aim is to look for something wrong with it...bad taste, grammatical error, makes something up.

3. Only certain people are targeted while others are ignored or left to light jovial attacks.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #89

I didn't notice the bits but actually, yes I think it was the alternative. Skizo ain't really one to try to deliberately fuck with people. Can't say the same for others...

1. A post is made.

2. Twats main aim is to look for something wrong with it...bad taste, grammatical error, makes something up.

3. Only certain people are targeted while others are ignored or left to light jovial attacks.

Have you noticed that you are the one who swears and uses abusive names most often.

Just wondered.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    manker's Avatar effendi

1. A post is made.

Are you bleating about getting picked on again.

If it's any consolation, I have only one criteria regarding the people I laugh at - they have to be a couple of IQ points above idiot.

There, all better now?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast