Thread: Printing full face CD labels...need some help!!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hello,
    I want to print full face cd labels but i can't find any software that has a template for full face.

I bought CD Stomper Glossy labels and it said its compatible with Click N design but there is no template for priting full face cd labels in click N design.

I even tried Nero, but it doesn't have any template for priting full face cd labels....

Is there any other software that i can use to create full face cd labels?

Please advice....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ive been using an app that came with an Iomega CD writer I bought. It has a feature to insert an image as a backround so if its cropped properly it comes out perfect. Ive never found another app that does this since. All the newer apps insert a picture and then you have to start streching it and just becomes a pain by comparison. Im not sure if I still have the disc but Im curious now where it even is...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Ive been using an app that came with an Iomega CD writer I bought. It has a feature to insert an image as a backround so if its cropped properly it comes out perfect. Ive never found another app that does this since. All the newer apps insert a picture and then you have to start streching it and just becomes a pain by comparison. Im not sure if I still have the disc but Im curious now where it even is...
    Is it possible that you can find this software for me and perhaps upload it some where so that i can download it?
    I really need a good cd labeling software.....

Any help will be appriciated.

Cheers

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Hey thanks for the link...the software seems pretty good. But i just have one problem.....

I have Slim Sheet cd labels and I want to print Full face CD labels....Its a CD Stomper slim sheet and I can't find CD Stomper layout for Slim Sheets.

I tried using "label.full.face" template from template icon, but my printer wont print it. It gives me error that:
    The paper size selected in your software is different than the size of the paper in the paper tray.

please help!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BTW this is the CD label that i bought:
    http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/ca...affixedcode=WW

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ok figured out the problem.....Just spent like 1 hr talking to a HP technician...it turns out that my PSC 1510 all in one printer doesn't support third party softwares to burn labels n all....

I will have to use Avery Wizard to create and burn CD labels.....now that really sux, 'cause Avery doesn't have any Full face CD labels...fuk!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I think the Imoega software would work on any printer given its simplicity although its also writing software for discs which Im not sure if you want or not. I cant recall if the original disc gave you the option to seperate which you wanted on install. In the Control Panel I only have one uninstaller so its most likely bundeled. I still think the insert backround makes it a great...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=109282
    Last edited by RealitY; 01-02-2006 at 10:45 AM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I think the Imoega software would work on any printer given its simplicity although its also writing software for discs which Im not sure if you want or not. I cant recall if the original disc gave you the option to seperate which you wanted on install. In the Control Panel I only have one uninstaller so its most likely bundeled. I still think the insert backround makes it a great...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=109282
    Hey thanks alot buddy for the software, I hope this works....just one more question: how do i download that? What do i need in order to download from that link?
    Thanks for ur time

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Hey thats ok ....I think i remember how to download from that link.

cheers