Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updates on the GWOT

Hi Ruthie, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am not THE General, just one of the many generals fighting the war against commies, pinkos, liberals, moonbats, Democrats, the mainstream media and uppity brown people.

I will pass on your regards to my superior though.

As I understand it Operation Yellow Elephant is having mixed results. The campaign is receiving a little media attention, but we just can't seem to get the young Republicans to understand the point. Judging from their letters they are happy to fight for the 101st Chairborne, but they aren't too keen on being part of the solution to the recruitment crisis.

On behalf of the General, I would like to thank you for your sterling efforts in running the honeypot that is anywhichway.net. We've identified most of the people behind the IP addresses in the logs you've sent us and we expect the Great Purge to be implemented sooner rather than later. We thought we may have a problem selling this to the American public but we've been testing the waters with the whole 4th amendment thing and we are confident that a significant majority of Americans are so petrified that they'll forget all about the constitution when the time comes. Coulters white washing of McCarthyism is also a fundamental part of this plan, so as you can see, you're in good company!

Keep up the good work Ruthie, your country has never needed good patriots like you more than it does now.

Heterosexually (but respectfully because I know you're spoken for) yours,

JG
    We boil them there so we don't have to boil them here!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus' general
    Quote Originally Posted by Manker
    Constant vigilance? You make it sound as if you're in a perpetual struggle against giving in to butt secks.
    Ahh, the French respond!

It's a perpetual struggle against the conspiracy of commies, fags and liberals who run 90% of the mainstream media these days. Your type would have us believe that "Will and Grace" is just harmless fun, but.. as always, you elitist libs misunderestimate the astuteness of the red states.

I won't respond to the rest of your filth as I find it offensive and downright unAmerican. I will say this though, your pinko talk just goes to show why this country needs a thorough purge of the traitors in its midst.

Genuinely heterosexually yours,

JG
    Will and Grace is not harmless fun, I'm with you there. It's poor TV in its purest form and not, in any way, fun. You deserve some kudos too in spotting that my filth is unAmerican, my cover is always blown by the Welsh flag just to the left, there.

I'd like to hear more on the 'astuteness of the red states' since I've not the slightest idea what it means ... plus it sounds like commie talk to me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Although this Republican Jesus is good at imitating my style. He's not me. The name (from a cartoon character I do) along with the graphic and the style might confuse people. I'd appreciate it he'd be careful to ensure that there isn't any confusion about that. Perhaps you could give yourself a new name (I'd even wecome you into my militia with any rank you want) or use a different graphic. I don't mind you using one or the other, but together, it looks like me.

I suspect that it isn't intentional, and he's pretty damned good. It's hard to be mad when you're laughing. So best wishes to Republican Jesus.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Sorry. Reading down the page, I see that you are careful to tell people that you aren't me. Thanks.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by jc_christian
    Although this Republican Jesus is good at imitating my style. He's not me. The name (from a cartoon character I do) along with the graphic and the style might confuse people. I'd appreciate it he'd be careful to ensure that there isn't any confusion about that. Perhaps you could give yourself a new name (I'd even wecome you into my militia with any rank you want) or use a different graphic. I don't mind you using one or the other, but together, it looks like me.

I suspect that it isn't intentional, and he's pretty damned good. It's hard to be mad when you're laughing. So best wishes to Republican Jesus.
    He does a damn good impression of you and you're not mad.

The guy is advocating boiling people. Are you a mentalist, at all.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    General, I can only apologise for the confusion sir.

I was informed that I would be receiving a General graphic with one star so the uninitiated would know that you are my superior.

My battalion was initally a covert black ops group which is why I believe you were not informed of my existence. I understand that, at the time, plausible deniability was of the utmost importance.

However, the strategic elements of the battle have changed and my covert status has now been rescinded. You should have been informed of this immediately and I can offer no excuse as to why this did not happen.

I can give you my utmost assurance that heads will roll for this sir, and if it is your desire, my letter of resignation can be on your desk by 0900 tomorrow.

If my services are still required I can guarantee that my graphic will be photoshopped to include 1 star, or if a demotion is the order of the day, my presence here will be modified accordingly, please don't make me Jesus' Privates.

Sir, I would like to conclude this letter of apology by telling you how much of an inspiration you are to me and the rest of the troops. You've brought us back from the edge, those dark days when we lived under the jackboot of Slick Willy. GW is surely standing on the shoulders of giants.

Ready to Fall on my Sword in a most Heterosexual manner yours,

JG (1 star)
    Last edited by jesus' general; 01-07-2006 at 11:50 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Manker
    The guy is advocating boiling people. Are you a mentalist, at all.
    Hold your tounge liberal! You will address the General as "General" at all times. I have had people shot for less than this!

Need I also remind you that the Boiling of the Brown People is a fundamental element of the GWOT and has been OKed by our glorious Commander in Chief.

Its not being "advocated", its happening! Wishy Washy liberals "advocate", true patriots get the job done.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Heterosexually (but respectfully because I know you're spoken for) yours,
    Ready to Fall on my Sword in a most Heterosexual manner yours,
    'Please don't make me jesus' privates'

You, sir, are a comedy genious

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    lynx's Avatar .
    j' g, are you planning on returning to the ewe essay any time soon?

If you've ever been there, that is.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You, sir, are a comedy genious

Shirley.
    Is your petard handy?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast