Thread: Best Vista Theme Pack

Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    i was wondering currently what is the best pack for windows xp, to make it look like the new vista coming soon, im currently using the one from here.
    http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/en.id.130.htm
    just wondering if there is any better ones.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Well... It could be from my experience... But then... Most Vista Themes have been taken off/ removed from sites becuase Microsoft requested it to be. As it is semi 'leeching' off their 'OS' for free... But I currently have a copy of Vista XP that used to be on WinCustomize.com.

Your current one... Cant he WIndows TitleBar be Black also? Or they are because I not sure...

Sorry that this wasn't much of help =X

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I'm looking for a 'official' looking vista theme too. Livy the one you have looks fine. Any problems or little annoying issues with it? I wanna try it.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I've been using the Bricopack with the NightStar skin for a few months and it works fine.
    Some of the buttons in IE don't work but I use Opera most of the time anyway.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Wrong pics or don't work like clicking does nothing?
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Every one I have always gotten is really crappy. Like you know how it supposed to be transparent all around the edges? Well some of the skins I used, they just put a border around empty space to make it look like it is transparent, Idiots i say!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Wow. This crystal one is really nice.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    LilAznAccommodator's Avatar Celestial Seraph
    Hehe any luck finding an 'official' looking Vista Theme? I dont know how well your odds are now that Microsoft is actually going around looking to see which site has any themse that are close to 'official' looking as to thiers and taking them down... But if you do happen to find one, I wouldn't mind wanting to use it.. As now I am just using a theme called 'DreamLand' it is as close to True Transparency as I can find... It isn't Black like Vista but if you want Transparency you can't go wrong with that.