Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: avi burning

ok i need some urgent help!!....i have ff 7 advent children.its an avi file.how do i go about burning it to a cd-r.please and if someone has posted this already please redirect me.thank you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    if you have nero open nero express and choose video cd. Then you can choose that file and burn it. It's very easy.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    You can use nero to burn it ( just use the ist option in the list) but be aware you will only be able to play it on your pc or a divx player and not a standard standalone dvd player.You can alternatively burn a vcd and try playing it that way on your dvd player.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I too recommend nero. I use startsmart and use the 'create a dvd movie' option or something.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ok i have a lil problem...the movie im trying to burn to cdr is 100 minutes long but the cd holds only 80 min.what can i do fit the whole thing into a cd?if not then what can i do?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    ok i have a lil problem...the movie im trying to burn to cdr is 100 minutes long but the cd holds only 80 min.what can i do fit the whole thing into a cd?if not then what can i do?
    the time is only for music cd's, when burning a movie or other files it will check the filesize.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    ok....then what do i do if the file size is too big for 1 cd?how do i split?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    i have nero version 6 but when i try to burn an avi file to a cd it gives me a MPEG-2 encoder and decoder has to be purchased.what can i do about this?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Retired
    burn the file as 'data'

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    or find it another way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast