Reading it a bit and i am trying to understand it a little better.If you are a Christian then please try to debate me in this.I'm still reading so there will be more things i will bring up if i find the time to post them.Expect more.
- Of course theres a beginning.The act it self is not the beginning.
2.A primitive earth in darkness and enshrouded in heavy gases & water
- The earth is not older then the sun.The earth it self was molten.Around the same time gases already existed on earth.
- This can not be a metaphor for sun because the sun was created in step 7.Wrong.
4.An expanse of atmosphere.
- This process only happened in the last 2 billion years of earths history.After the sun,plants and water.
5.Large areas of dry land.
- This part comes even before water with the molten and gases.
- Where is the sun?
7.Sun,moon and stars discernible the expanse and seasons beginning.
- Alittle too late for the sun and moon.
8.Sea monsters and flying creatures.
- Now that we have sun and water it is possible.(guessing that you forgot an important step called "air")
9.Wild and tame beasts,mammals.
- Correct.(guessing that you forgot an important step called "air")
- Correct steps 8-10 are correct.(guessing that you forgot an important step called "air")
The book claims scientist agree the earth was created in these steps but is wrong.The chances of guessing these
in the right order on your first try?1 in 3,628,800.Sounds impressive if it got more then 2 steps in correct order.
A BIG SHOUT OUT GOES TOO ASLAN THE LION