Thread: poker

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A humble little man in a restaurant shyly touched the arm of a man putting on an overcoat. “Excuse me,” he said, “but do you happen to be Mr. Williams of Main?”
    “No, I’m not!” the man answered with annoyance.

“Oh…er…well,” stutter the little man, “you see, I am, and that’s his overcoat you’re putting on.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After his divorce Mr. Lewis realized that poker isn’t the only game that starts with holding hands and ends with an astounding financial loss.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The U.S. Mint is recalling 120 million new State Quarters issued commemorating the State of West Virginia. Apparently the unique design of two dimes and a nickel held together with duct tape was jamming vending machines and parking meters.
    Officials say a new quarter will be issued in the standard format, using the second place finalist from the design competition. The new coin will have the familiar view of a pickup truck on cinder blocks on the front lawn of the state capital building. And the flip side will be modified to have the eagle with a bandage on its wing under the motto "WARNING: IF YOU SEE THIS BIRD, DO NOT SHOOT IT!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    lol nice

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I feel sorry for Mr. Lewis.