Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loose Change 9-11 Alex Jones Conspiracy

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

A one hour analysis of 9/11 and how it is more likely than not that the government was actually behind the attacks.
    Last edited by Guyver; 01-07-2006 at 01:23 AM.

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yes i will definetely see this. i have it on my computer right now. I saw "Alex Jones - Martial Law" , and it really brings up interesting information, i recommend seeing that also. you can get it at torrentspy.com .

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    ~Rev Jim Jones's Avatar Kool-Aid Kowboy

Unsure

I find more amazing that Tony Blair would bomb the subways at such a late date, I guess you have to keep the NWO on schedule.
    "If you don’t need a God fine but if you need a God, I’ll nose him out, ten lengths every time. . . . What’s your sky God ever done? . . . The only happiness you’ve found is when you’ve come to this earth God!"

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    nice post. will check out later, thank god for google video

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

A one hour analysis of 9/11 and how it is more likely than not that the government was actually behind the attacks.
    Well, then.

My eyes have been opened, fer shur.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Just finished seeing, very informative, goes into many details, and many proven facts. Although some suggestions about the attacks are from eyewitness accounts, still makes sense. I'd recommend anyone with an 'open mind' to simply see it, and ask for yourself.
    Last edited by Formula1; 01-14-2006 at 02:41 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Although some suggestions about the attacks are from eyewitness accounts, still makes sense.
    Precisely what does this mean?

You find eyewitness accounts less believable than armchair speculation?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Although some suggestions about the attacks are from eyewitness accounts, still makes sense.

I'm simply saying you can't take peoples word without evidence. The creator of this documentry was able to come up with a alot of facts amd evidence, to support his "speculation". I could go into this, but i dont think its necessary. Anyway, consider seeing the documentary for yourself, and then ask questions later. Fer Shur.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9

I'm simply saying you can't take peoples word without evidence. The creator of this documentry was able to come up with a alot of facts amd evidence, to support his "speculation". I could go into this, but i dont think its necessary. Anyway, consider seeing the documentary for yourself, and then ask questions later. Fer Shur.

Not to sound condescending, but some day you will develop the ability to reject absurdities simply by their odor, and no longer need to bathe in them before you do.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Formula1's Avatar Poster

Not to sound condescending, but some day you will develop the ability to reject absurdities simply by their odor, and no longer need to bathe in them before you do.
    Yeah , and hopefully one day you'll come to realize just how narrow minded and naive you are when it comes to displaying true facts. And by the way how long did it take your condescending remark? Please see the documentaire, and i think i'll have a worthy debate with you. Right now your're only wasting my time, and yours, my friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast