Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phone Ringtones

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman
    Samsung sgh-x497, there is no way to text it to my phone?
    Your phone's got bluetooth.

Buy a cheap bluetooth dongle on ebay from a sweaty manthing in hong-kong, and pair up your phone to your PC, and transfer whateverthehellyouwant onto it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    my phone is a D500 and my ringtone is holla back girl

3. Lounge   -   #13
    my phone is an old t600 and I don't like ringtones, so I have it vibrating my left testicle.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Buy a cheap bluetooth dongle on ebay from a sweaty manthing in hong-kong
    I thought he was a banker, in Cardiff.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi

That's Caerdydd to you, Kent girl.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    When driving along the M4 after the bridge on the way to Christmas, the big fuck-off signs kept telling me to "DON'T PHONE AND DRIVE", and then what I can only assume was the equivalent in Welsh.

On the way home from Christmas, they were telling me to "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE", but not the equivalent in Welsh.

Of course, I immediately phoned the in-laws on my mobie to tell them the good news...

There's also an alarming wastage of paint on the sign to "Magor Services". It says "gwasanaethausanaethausanaethau". I can only assume they had a lot of spare letters left, after doing "Croeso i Gymru"...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    When driving along the M4 after the bridge on the way to Christmas, the big fuck-off signs kept telling me to "DON'T PHONE AND DRIVE", and then what I can only assume was the equivalent in Welsh.

On the way home from Christmas, they were telling me to "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE", but not the equivalent in Welsh.

Of course, I immediately phoned the in-laws on my mobie to tell them the good news...

There's also an alarming wastage of paint on the sign to "Magor Services". It says "gwasanaethausanaethausanaethau". I can only assume they had a lot of spare letters left, after doing "Croeso i Gymru"...
    According to historians, Welsh as a language doesn't even exist.
    Boyish is actually non-existant as a language and is made up on the spot by officals who create road signs and the Boyos who drink in pubs. When there are no English around the signs show only English and they speak English in their pubs. As soon as an English crosses the border all the signs change and every pub starts making up Boyish. However this has not happened since the 6th century AD when the last English went over the border, as no English wants to go to Wales.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi

I used to go out with a blonde for maybe a month. She had a Renault 5

One night, late, she'd broken down coming back from a nightclub in Swansea with her friends. She phoned me up and asked if I'd go and pick them up. I agreed and asked what services they were in - one of her friends in the background said "It begins with a 'G', some fucking Welsh word'"

"Gorseinion?" I offered.

"No, gwasanaethau" (Welsh for services) came the reply.

I laughed and pointed out her folly, her reply was 'Don't make me look stupid in front of my friends - you think you know everything, wanker'.

I said; 'Right, no problem - make sure you don't get back in the car because it might explode, I'll be there in half hour or so'.

I switched my mobile off and went back to bed, obviousement
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I used to go out with a blonde for maybe a month. She had a Renault 5

One night, late, she'd broken down coming back from a nightclub in Swansea with her friends. She phoned me up and asked if I'd go and pick them up. I agreed and asked what services they were in - one of her friends in the background said "It begins with a 'G', some fucking Welsh word'"

"Gorseinion?" I offered.

"No, gwasanaethau" (Welsh for services) came the reply.

I laughed and pointed out her folly, her reply was 'Don't make me look stupid in front of my friends - you think you know everything, wanker'.

I said; 'Right, no problem - make sure you don't get back in the car because it might explode, I'll be there in half hour or so'.

I switched my mobile off and went back to bed, obviousement
    Aha, at last the proof I'm not some middle aged english broad: I didn't understand that anecdote.
    That is, I got the manker is really old part (dating someone who had a Renault 5) and a complete wanker (leaving them alone, lost in the dark jungles of Welshland).

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    She's still got the Renault 5. Really.

It's all we allow blondes to drive in Welshland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast