Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Msn Messenger

Poster
    Originally posted by Jay 2 Good+22 April 2003 - 13:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay 2 Good @ 22 April 2003 - 13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeeMouse@22 April 2003 - 12:07
    I read your message&#33;

unfortunately, I don&#39;t like rap and Mr Lamsey refuses to install MSN anyway...
    You know you can download messenger yourself and tell Lamsey where to go. It is your computer and your broadband connection. [/b][/quote]

2. Lounge   -   #22
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    You know you can download messenger yourself and tell Lamsey where to go. It is your computer and your broadband connection

Yeah - but Lamsey is the one who has to fix it when I break it (which happens very often... :"> )

I have forbidden myself to try to download things without the supervision of a more qualified person...ie LAMSEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And anyway Jay, you know that i got the funlove virus over MSN and it ended up in your computer too&#33; (ps sorry about that &#33

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ex-member
    MSN ain&#39;t secure and I refuse point blank to have to clean up its mess again.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    You “assume” but do not know that is where the virus came from. I have had the Internet and MSN for a few years now and the only virus I ever got was from you, so for me MSN is fine. You have kazaa and at the end of the day who is to say that you are not downloading a virus when you think you are downloading the next Bon Jovi song. Is it not safer and more secure talking to people you know and trust i.e. Kiran and I than it is from taking a file from some geek in Fiji who is plotting the next super virus. Even though you and Liam gave me a virus I still allow the both of you to send me e-mails and still allow you on my computer, viruses happen, yet I do not know no-one who got a virus from MSN messenger. I know 4 people that got a virus from Kazaa.

Also Liam refuse point black to fix her computer again if you want but it will be you that your are hindering just as much as Stacy, after all you will also lose Kazaa and the internet as well.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    isn&#39;t msn messenger already on your computer with xp? i wouldn&#39;t know cuz i use 98, and linux mandrake 9.1&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    yeah xp comes with windows messenger, same thing.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by Jay 2 Good@23 April 2003 - 00:26
    You “assume” but do not know that is where the virus came from. I have had the Internet and MSN for a few years now and the only virus I ever got was from you, so for me MSN is fine. You have kazaa and at the end of the day who is to say that you are not downloading a virus when you think you are downloading the next Bon Jovi song. Is it not safer and more secure talking to people you know and trust i.e. Kiran and I than it is from taking a file from some geek in Fiji who is plotting the next super virus. Even though you and Liam gave me a virus I still allow the both of you to send me e-mails and still allow you on my computer, viruses happen, yet I do not know no-one who got a virus from MSN messenger. I know 4 people that got a virus from Kazaa.

Also Liam refuse point black to fix her computer again if you want but it will be you that your are hindering just as much as Stacy, after all you will also lose Kazaa and the internet as well.

Chill Jay&#33;

Liam is the one who has to maintain my PC, so he gets to call the shots over what it runs - as long as I get to play the sims, i am fine with that&#33;

I&#39;ve gotten used to just using old fashioned e-mail now instead of MSN...It works pretty well I must say&#33;

E-mail me if you want to talk, but I&#39;m sure others in this thread don&#39;t want to see our debates&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    You can remove messenger from XP whit this

File:xp-AntiSpy3E.exe
    Length:81920 Bytes,80KB
    UUHash:=x+OZBLYC5CYozt9jSvVAGv+//v8=

Oni

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Come on people look at my message, please&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by olibomb@23 April 2003 - 17:17