Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treat your Dog like yhou wauld treat Yourselv

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i just have any old tinned crap when i'm hungry

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    After a fashion

And you, sir?
    Grand, other than a crook ankle. Rear near side (off side for the people who drive on the wrong side of the road).

Did while on holiday and it hasn't been right since, got physio tomorrow as it happens.

What ails you, mate.
    I'm worn out from doing silly things, don't really feel like going into details here but it had me worried for a bit.

And both my parents have had accidents that ended up with them both going to hospital, but they are both out and recovering now.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Grand, other than a crook ankle. Rear near side (off side for the people who drive on the wrong side of the road).

Did while on holiday and it hasn't been right since, got physio tomorrow as it happens.

What ails you, mate.
    I'm worn out from doing silly things, don't really feel like going into details here but it had me worried for a bit.

And both my parents have had accidents that ended up with them both going to hospital, but they are both out and recovering now.
    Sounds like you need a "time out", please to be taking it.

You know it makes sense.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Here's a favorite Yogi left out:

Dumpies-a la verde.

Take crap in yard, let set for 2 days to incorporate adjacent grass, Eat.

Woof, that was good!

I'd watch all those given recipes containing cheese and milk, I think dogs are pretty well lactose intolerant.

Should I give my dog milk?
    No. Most dogs are lactose intolerant. Lactose intolerance is a common form of maldigestion. A puppy has the enzyme lactase, which breaks down the sugar in milk called lactose. However, as a dog ages, he generally stops producing lactase. When your dog consumes milk products, the lactose is not digested and the symptoms of maldigestion occur.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Here's a favorite Yogi left out:

Dumpies-a la verde.

Take crap in yard, let set for 2 days to incorporate adjacent grass, Eat.

Woof, that was good!

I'd watch all those given recipes containing cheese and milk, I think dogs are pretty well lactose intolerant.

No. Most dogs are lactose intolerant. Lactose intolerance is a common form of maldigestion. A puppy has the enzyme lactase, which breaks down the sugar in milk called lactose. However, as a dog ages, he generally stops producing lactase. When your dog consumes milk products, the lactose is not digested and the symptoms of maldigestion occur.

Thanks for that mate, I was going to feed my dogs milk and cheese.

Thank dog you posted that.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    thanks hobbes

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes

Avoid giving them onions or chocolate as well. (Don't think there was any of that in the recipes, but JUST IN CASE.)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Yogs's Avatar n00b
    Due to some bizarre and random combination of genetics and environmental influences, I have the ability to place myself in a semi-lucid state, totally at will; whereby I can contemplate the multitude of Life's mysteries that most of us ignore or take for granted. For example, have you ever wondered why, on average, men tend to prefer dogs over cats, while women do the opposite?
    For those of you who have absolutely nothing better to do than listen to someone whose mental abnormalities lie far beyond the current treatment capabilities of modern psychology; the answer is quite simple.

Perhaps you think the reason men like dogs so much is due to some ancient primal bond; one forged by uniting to hunt the mighty saber-tooth tiger or mastodon. WRONG !!!

It's because the average dog's life consists of eating, sleeping and screwing and that's what we men aspire to. Our kinship with canines is based totally on our complete Awe, Reverence (and yes, even a bit of envy) towards those 4-legged Demi-Gods.

It's all so obvious when you think about it. Remember when you were a kid and Mom told you that if you misbehaved, that you would be in the "Dog-house". Prophetic words indeed; so carefully chosen, not as a threat, but rather as a means to prepare us to face our destiny of scratching for fleas and licking ourselves anywhere we chose to. Mom knew!!

So now that you have been enlightened, I invite you to join me as I trash all my Anthony Robbins, Zig Ziglar and other self-help motivational CD's, etc…. Effective immediately, my new Life-skills Coach, Mentor and Role model is Jake (my neighbor's Bull-dog).

As much as I'd love to share more of my insights and revelations with you, sorry, but I have a full slate today. First of all, I have to go outside to mark my territory and then I hope to get Jake to hook me up with Xena, the French poodle.

Affectionately yours,

Yo-Yo, the-2-legged-Man/Dog,
    Last edited by Yogs; 01-12-2006 at 12:49 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    Due to some bizarre and random combination of genetics and environmental influences, I have the ability to place myself in a semi-lucid state, totally at will; whereby I can contemplate the multitude of Life's mysteries that most of us ignore or take for granted. For example, have you ever wondered why, on average, men tend to prefer dogs over cats, while women do the opposite?
    no.

P.S.

Due to some bizarre and random combination of genetics and environmental influences, I have the ability to place myself in a fully-lucid state, totally at will. You should try it sometime...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogs
    no.

P.S.

Due to some bizarre and random combination of genetics and environmental influences, I have the ability to place myself in a fully-lucid state, totally at will. You should try it sometime...
    Barbie shoots, barbie scores.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast