Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Censorship FTW

My proxy decided this, after I'd used it for a while.

They were watching me
    My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I can;t see anything

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Nor can I, but that's cos the proxy I swapped to blocks photobucket.

T'interweb is going to hell in a handbasket.
    My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Those Websense people filter your info and can even see what your passwords are. Prolly logging into all your email and pr0n accounts right now.

They're not SSL proxies
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5

Oh noes

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why d'you need a proxy anyway?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    They're fuckers in Japan for not allowing traffic from decent interweb sites
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Why d'you need a proxy anyway?
    'cos of the uni people and their wicked ways.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Oh right, Uni. I forgot about that place.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I can get here without it, but they are another bunh who check up on you, and are prone to limiting what you can and can't do.

So I'd rather proxy up and if possible make it a little harder for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast