Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ariel Sharon's...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    I thought Pat Robertson's contribution to the deliberations a tad surreal. I was pleased to hear that even Mr Bush thought he was off the wall.
    I can't believe Pat has followers.

I love when folks make worldly happenings a punishment from God but for their personal reasons.

I've terrorists say 9-11 was punishment from God against America.
    The tsunami was punishment.
    Yet I wonder what terrorists would say the reason for the earthquakes in Pakistan was.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Prolly passing it off as God's punishment for letting their youths grow their hair too long, or something.

As long as there are people they don't like, anywhere disaster strikes, they can prolly make up a reason for it that fits.

Disasasters and deaths might be just the ticket to keep people in line. "See what happens when you don't behave?"

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Disasasters and deaths might be just the ticket to keep people in line. "See what happens when you don't behave?"
    You mock one of the great parental prerogatives, yet would balk from ascribing such disasters (the Pakistani earthquake) to God (why would he do that?) and failing to blame mankind (who has not the capability), yet mankind is surely responsible for the natural disaster that is global warming...

Never mind me, just stream-of-consciousness musings...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12