Thread: Xbox 360 owners + Final Fantasy Fans

suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    The newest official xbox magizine comes along with 2 discs, one is the usual demo disc, the second is a final fantasy beta disc,
    (i dont know how to quote the paragraphs so here it is)
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml first news article

2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i'm glad to see ffxi go for so long and multiplatform. i started it when it first came out on the pc. was fun for about 2 weeks or so. game just doesn't draw u in. i know it's mp, but some sort of sp would had been nice. they shouldn't had called it ffxi!!! it should had been ffonline or something. also, very gay that is was defiantly not a solo mmorpg. u HAVE to have a party to get somewhere. anyway, had to let it go once my free 30 trial was up.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails
    i'm glad to see ffxi go for so long and multiplatform. i started it when it first came out on the pc. was fun for about 2 weeks or so. game just doesn't draw u in. i know it's mp, but some sort of sp would had been nice. they shouldn't had called it ffxi!!! it should had been ffonline or something. also, very gay that is was defiantly not a solo mmorpg. u HAVE to have a party to get somewhere. anyway, had to let it go once my free 30 trial was up.
    I bought FF for the PS1 (the one with Cloud and Sephiroth) and liked it for a hot second. I bought 'cause of the hype but realized it's just a another turn-based fighting geekfest.

I am currently playing The Bard's Tale for Xbox and so far it's much more exciting.

FF is great for watching nice game cinemas but it sucks ass as a game.
    I will check out Dirge Of Cerberus
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-12-2006 at 06:24 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232