Thread: Que In Emule

Proffesional Dumbass
    ok i have a few questions about e mule cause i am new to it

when ur in a que is it first in first served or do people that share more thing have an advantage?

and is there a way to search for something more than once without starting a new search?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    MP_Yona's Avatar Member
    ummm...Hello ?

This is the K-Lite Forum. Where stuff about K-Lite stuff goes on, not about it's competitors like e mule!

Go find the e mule boards if you want help with it, coz if they aint got one then there a bit...Not good!

* K-Lite Rocks! * Use Nothing Else! *

MP_Yona! B)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Er...hello? This is a P2P forum. Most people here use things other than K-lite.

Queues in eMule are kind of strange. If you share, you'll build up your "credit" with the users that download off of you, which puts you in a higher place in their own queues. A lower value is better, obviously.

Originally posted by eMule FAQ
    Credit System

The credit system is used to reward users contributing to the network, i.e. uploading to other clients.
    The strict queue system in eMule is based on the waiting time a user has spent in the queue. The credit system provides a major modifier to this waiting time by taking the upload and download between the two clients into consideration. The more a user uploads to a client the faster he advances in this client's queue.
    The modifiers are calculated from the amount of transferred data between the two clients. The values used can be seen in the client's details dialog. To view this information, right click on any user and choose View Details.

There are two different credit modifier calculated:
      Ratio1 = Uploaded Total x 2 / Downloaded Total
      Ratio2 = SQRT(Uploaded Total + 2)
    Both ratios are compared and the lower value is used as modifier.
    Some boundary conditions also exist:
    &nbsp; > Uploaded Total < 1MB => Modifier = 1
    &nbsp; > Downloaded Total = 0 => Modifier = 10
    &nbsp; > The modifier may not be lower than 1 or higher than 10&nbsp;

Notes:
    > All Clients uploading to you are rewarded by the credit system. It does not matter if the client supports the credit system or not.&nbsp;
    > Not supporting clients will grant you no credits when you upload to them.
    > Credits are not global. They are exchanged between two specific clients
    > Credits are stored in the clients.met file. The unique user hash is used to identify the client.
    > Your own credits are saved by the client who owes you the credit. This prevents faking the credits.
    > Your own credits cannot be displayed
    You can run multiple searches on eMule. They don&#39;t have a set end point, I believe. Searching "global" will usually get you whatever you&#39;re looking for.

Hope this helps.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Emule Qr is very strange. The more you upload, the less wating U&#39;ll get.
    But I have total of over 150 GB upload, which means many users client&#39;s gives me a low QR :-D