Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can piracy make me stupid?

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i know like 3000 songs off by heart. there can't be much space left in my head for other stuff

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Yes

Listen to the pirate song and see what awaits.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #3
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i know like 3000 songs off by heart. there can't be much space left in my head for other stuff
    Maybe time for a format

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It has been demonstrated, so the cliche goes, that a typical human being only uses 10% of his or her brain.

Just keep trying to remember more stuff, there's loads of space left
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    It has been demonstrated, so the cliche goes, that a typical human being only uses 10% of his or her brain.
    nob off Rodney.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    I can re-boot your head if you want.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I'd say the human body had got lots of redundancies when it comes to the neural bits. The brain can compensate for all kinds of damage and defiencies.

Genetically we're supposed to be able to become about 120 years old. And as far as I know, the brain should, at least in theory, be able to function that far.

Our storage capacity should be huge.

And look at those idiot savants who can remember everything. There are people who can remember every detail in everything they see, throughout their lives. Granted, they can't function normally, but that's not 'cos their brains are too packed, but 'cos they've got no filters for what impressions are important and what impressions aren't.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    I'd say the human body had got lots of redundancies when it comes to the neural bits. The brain can compensate for all kinds of damage and defiencies.

Genetically we're supposed to be able to become about 120 years old. And as far as I know, the brain should, at least in theory, be able to function that far.

And look at those idiot savants who can remember everything. There are people who can remember every detail in everything they see, throughout their lives. Granted, they can't function normally, but that's not 'cos their brains are too packed, but 'cos they've got no filters for what impressions are important and what impressions aren't.
    Idiots savant, Shirley.

manker is a grammar savant.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

that's because they got someone to put a bigger hard-drive in when they were chipped

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

Idiots savant, Shirley.
    Maybe just savants work

Not sure what the idiots are there for

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast