Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Foreigners Say NFL Football Is Gay?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    SnnY is right, it's to take the pish. Merkins are so protective about their sports that no-one else plays and it's fun to watch them react.

Actually, I quite enjoy watching it - not live, obviousement - but the highlight shows are pretty good and the whole Superbowl competition format is exciting.
    That's the same way some Americans feel about Baseball. It sucks during the regular season but they watch the playoffs.

Even American's don't actually like the stops and starts but I do realize that NFL has to have it to set up plays. To watch a play like a counter tray, or HB option being pulled off is just amazing.

America is so large that I guess whether other countries play it probably doesn't matter alot.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    America is so large that I guess whether other countries play it probably doesn't matter alot.
    Busyrod?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    It is a tad dull - at least the TV version with Lord knows how many breaks is. The live Saturday version presumably has more continuous action and plays like a real game. (The version we never see)
    What's the "live Saturday version"?

Also tell me, does cricket have breaks?

Does a person watching soccer ever get up to do something else while the game is on?

When me and wifey hit a commerical during football, that's our chance to take a piss, get food or drink, or whateverfuck without missing any action.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Does a person watching soccer ever get up to do something else while the game is on?
    Yes.

If someone gets up to take a piss then a goal will be scored. It's like a law of nature or something. My weak bladder has helped many a team to victory.
    Last edited by Cheese; 01-13-2006 at 11:46 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by twisterX
    cause it is. I dont see the point to get the ball over there and being tackled and shit like that.

You have to stop like every 20 seconds for another play. Its just so gay.
    So basically you don't know the rules?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No way - are you mental

The footie is on.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    It is a tad dull - at least the TV version with Lord knows how many breaks is. The live Saturday version presumably has more continuous action and plays like a real game. (The version we never see)

When me and wifey hit a commerical during football, that's our chance to take a piss, get food or drink, or whateverfuck without missing any action.
    I meant just ordinary local matches.

Cricket obviously breaks for lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. It would be a bit harsh to make them play the 30 hours non stop

Football and Rugby have half time and that is the time to go to the loo or get more beer. The rest is played straight through unless there is a serious injury and they have to cart someone off.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Yes. If someone gets up to take a piss then a goal will be scored. It's like a law of nature or something.
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

I was watching my Redskins play Tampa Bay and went to take a piss and the game came back on and we got an interception. Run-On

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #19

I meant just ordinary local matches.

Cricket obviously breaks for lunch, afternoon tea and evening meals. It would be a bit harsh to make them play the 30 hours non stop

Football and Rugby have half time and that is the time to go to the loo or get more beer. The rest is played straight through unless there is a serious injury and they have to cart someone off.
    ...or someone fakes an injury.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast