Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's this girl?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Steve Strange

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Winona Ri(y)der?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    She looks alot like knightly.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    She looks alot like knightly.
    not really

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    She might be a mix of features picked from different women.

In magnification, some parts of her face are much smoother than others (looks like some compression artifacts or something to me, where the face isn't smooth. pol could have told you for sure if he'd been here.), as if someone went at it with a blurring tool around the nose/cheekbones, and maybe on the forehead.

And I think there's a line going through the face, from the top of her forehead, through her nose, her lips and down on her chin.

The chin might just be cleft, but I think it looks wrong on the lips and her forehead. It isn't very visible on her nose, but it's smoother, so that would hide it.

It might indicate that the face has been partly mirrored, not the eyes tho', I don't think. As for the ears being assymetrical, it wouldn't have been possible to mirror them if the hair was to stay as it is.

Tried blowing up the symbol, but I can't quite make it out. (If it's a symbol at all, it just looks like an A to me.)

So it's pretty damned hard to tell.

She doesn't look all that familiar to me, but someone mentioned Keira Knightley, and you might get something like that if you manipulated a photo of her.

Would need to do something about her lower jaw to make it look anything like this, tho'.

Ran a check for pictures with similar names and similar sizes, and found a facepack for some gamemaking software, with faces taken from different resident evil titles, but I don't think it's got anything to do with those.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-14-2006 at 10:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12