Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Surface

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I'm pretty much uninspired by both Surface and Invasion. Whether I keep watching is anyone's guess. It just seems like it's all been done before, but better.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Un^Real
    I loved!!!!!!!! Surface.

great show. Invasion is ok, but its really really slow going, and i don't see where this pod people idea is going.
    Then you've missed the last 5 eps.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    I just watched episode 3 of Surface, starting to get really good. I like how at the start of each episode theres a random attack on someone showing how many the creature is.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    I just watched episode 3 of Surface, starting to get really good. I like how at the start of each episode theres a random attack on someone showing how many the creature is.
    It only gets better! Made me mad the premepted it Monday for the Gay Cowboy Movie awards lol

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Yup, just watched episode 4 and 5. Ended with that women agreeing the work for mad crazy science guy. Everyone saw the think in the water but all the video footage was destroyed. Annoying kids pet monster escapes and then comes back.

No answers have been given yet but i feel like the series is still getting going, we find out something new every episode, however i wonder how long it will last before we know everything about the monster and it becomes another Man V Electric Godzilla show.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Just watched episode 6. Didn't like it, was boring, nothing about the sea creature and it was all getting far to silly for my liking. How the government is chasing them.

Hope the next few episodes get back on track as the series was really getting good.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    i like surface better beca invasion was too slow too start

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by despikable
    i like surface better beca invasion was too slow too start
    I'm watching Invasion now and it has kicked into high gear.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I'm watching Invasion tonight, so dont mention if the kids become pod kids or not lol.
    If the makers of Surface made a Nim stuff animal I would buy it... He's so cute!

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    I'm watching Invasion tonight, so dont mention if the kids become pod kids or not lol.
    If the makers of Surface made a Nim stuff animal I would buy it... He's so cute!
    He is kinda cute in a stop your heart/slash your throat kinda way.

You have TIVO?

If so, I wonder am I the only one that, instead of watching a show on time, waits about 30 minutes into it to skip the commercials. If you don't wait long enough, you end up catching up to the live broadcast.

A friend of mine waits longer on football games. He even skips between plays.

The stops and starts that many foreigners take issue with don't prevail as much with TIVO.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-19-2006 at 01:36 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast