I have the latest full version of Nero Ultra 18.104.22.168b.
It seems a bit of a resource hog.
It appears to install alot of integrated gook into Windows, and stuff running in the background.
Here are my requirements:
1. Play various downloaded music and movie files/filetypes.
2. Ripping all songs from a commercial CD into the computer as mp3 files.
3. Cloning a commercial CD to a blank CDR.
4. Creating an Audio CD from computer audio files to a blank CDR accepting various audio filestypes.
5. Playing DVDs.
6. Cloning a full DVD9 to DVD5.
7. Overiding any DVD copyright protections. (Nero does not do this so I run AnyDVD in the background while using Nero to clone a DVD9->DVD5.)
8. Is it possible to rip an entire DVD movie into the computer to be played exactly the same way only without the DVD disc?
9. Burning pirated software/video games onto a CD or DVD.
10. Rip an entire legal software/game from a store-bought CD into the computer to be converted into a file that can be uploaded to the FSC.
11. Some pirated games must be burnt to a CD/DVD to be installed and/or played. Is it possible install/play these types of games with a special program on the computer so you do not have to burn it onto a CD/DVD?
12. Burn various computer files onto a blank CD/DVD as plain data.
I was wondering about the best application/apllications for these requirements.
I was wondering about Clone CD, Clone DVD, and AnyCD does anybody use these?
I DLd them from their website, and installed them. Only to find out that they all 21 day restriction attached to them. They ask you to click a button directing you to their website to remove the restriction. I'm not sure about how to discuss cracking something or getting a pirated version of something, so I will not do that. Any information about removing these restrictions would be helpful. IM perhaps?
Otherwise, please let me know what great and easy resource friendly programs are out there for those purposes above.