2. Lounge   -   #2
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    do u obsess much?

fuck tesco

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Are they a warehouse club?

Costco, BJ's Wholesale Club, Sam's Club (America) = Tesco (UK)?

WalMart (US) = Asda (UK)
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Tesco is the UK's biggest supermarket chain, but the quality of food is a bit ropey.

Also, if you fall on the floor in the dairy products aisle, you can catch aids.

Asda is pretty much the same, except everything is green.

Both do very cheap baby-clothes, incidentally.
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 01-18-2006 at 10:49 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbie
    Also, if you fall on the floor in the dairy products aisle, you can catch aids.
    That's what happened to Bo
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Do they have them in California?If no,Then no.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    We don't have a Tescos near us....I shop at Asda cos they are loads cheaper than Morrisons and I know where they keep everything....

Of course periodically they change things around just to piss us all off but I think they just see it as sport.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA
    Of course periodically they change things around just to piss us all off but I think they just see it as sport.
    Oh no, it's a deliberate tactic. If they keep it the same all the time, you learn where all the things you want are situated, so you stop looking.

If they change it periodically so you have to search around, you see alot more stuff to tempt you, and buy things you wouldn't normally buy, and so spend more money.

Also, the placement of goods on the shelves is very important. More stuff gets sold at eye-level and at the ends of the aisles than low down, etc.

Also, having sweets by the checkouts is a deliberate ploy to trap the parents into getting them for whiney kids who won't shut up.

There is so much subliminal manipulation and mind-control going on in supermarkets that you wouldn't believe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA
    Oh no, it's a deliberate tactic. If they keep it the same all the time, you learn where all the things you want are situated, so you stop looking.

If they change it periodically so you have to search around, you see alot more stuff to tempt you, and buy things you wouldn't normally buy, and so spend more money.

Also, the placement of goods on the shelves is very important. More stuff gets sold at eye-level and at the ends of the aisles than low down, etc.

Also, having sweets by the checkouts is a deliberate ploy to trap the parents into getting them for whiney kids who won't shut up.

There is so much subliminal manipulation and mind-control going on in supermarkets that you wouldn't believe.

You mean supermarkets actually employ people in order to manipulate the customer into buying more goods.

Zut alors, whatever next.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    BOGOF

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast