Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List All Bittorrent Game Hashes Here..

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    This site has a few games and some other torrent files (not as many as Supernova, though)...

http://torrentse.cx/

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Why is it that nothing happens?? I clicked on a torrent link, it allocates files, then when it comes to the download dialogue, either I get an error or nothing happens at all (no progress at all). Bittorant newbie need help .

3. Games   -   #13
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by RedRival@24 April 2003 - 03:33
    Why is it that nothing happens??
    Make sure you downloaded and installed the correct version from here...

http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

That's the only thing I can suggest right now because I'm still a torrent-newbie, too.

4. Games   -   #14
    that problem occurs with either a really old file that not many ppl are sharing anymore or u have an old version of the program. I suggest getting the beta one that has download and upload settings, havent had a problem with it yet. sometimes u lose ur connection to a person ur downloading off of, and an error will show up, sometimes no ones sharing that file and another error will come up saying ur connection timed out, and then theres another error saying corruption found in __ and will redownload that part. Be more specific with the error and i can help more.

5. Games   -   #15
    that and being on 56k it will take u days to weeks to download a torrent and torrents sometimes dont last that long because ppl stop seeding them after so long.

6. Games   -   #16
    It's not really a request though, and certainly not a verified hash. This section seems best place for this post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12