Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: god damn BT customers!

Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Tweedy
    The word tweedy is an old slang word for sexy. It was used by men to describe how a woman was looking

/me retreats slowly, back against the wall.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    There was a factory down the road from where i live that used to be called tweedys

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Tweedy
    The word tweedy is an old slang word for sexy. It was used by men to describe how a woman was looking

/me retreats slowly, back against the wall.
    If you 's really a lady facing me may not be the correct option

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

5. Lounge   -   #25
    I Blame BT

They just sabotaged the relationship with the customers, Shipping Jobs out to a lower rate market to save money but also put thousands unemployed as their job is no longer secure and has been shipped out to Asia. No disrespect LoopiLou but for how much longer will your job still be 100% secured ? Thats the question I would ask my self if I was in your shoe's. A freind of mines boss was offered a new position settup in a call centre in Bangkok with a new title and salary and contract. She went from £30k to £47k to setup the call centre and train the new BT basic skilled poor command of english language customer service advisors. After completing the 6 month contract in just over 5 months. She arrived back in england in manchester and attended a meeting to ask her for summary report on the project and was told by managment that she had done a brilliant job. Unfortuneatley we also have some bad news as you know for the company to save money we have to unfortunetly make some cutbacks. You may or may not be aware of the situation but the company has to make some redundancys. Your position carefully in great detail before we made any descisions was made.

Nice way of saying thanks for all your hard work but now you can pack ya bag and be off.

VastGsm

6. Lounge   -   #26
    what's
    The
    Feckin
    Time
    Be-aaach

7. Lounge   -   #27
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    what's
    The
    Feckin
    Time
    Be-aaach
    This is the correct time

This clock should be incorperated into the board tesco

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by VastGsm
    I Blame BT

They just sabotaged the relationship with the customers, Shipping Jobs out to a lower rate market to save money but also put thousands unemployed as their job is no longer secure and has been shipped out to Asia. No disrespect LoopiLou but for how much longer will your job still be 100% secured ? Thats the question I would ask my self if I was in your shoe's. A freind of mines boss was offered a new position settup in a call centre in Bangkok with a new title and salary and contract. She went from £30k to £47k to setup the call centre and train the new BT basic skilled poor command of english language customer service advisors. After completing the 6 month contract in just over 5 months. She arrived back in england in manchester and attended a meeting to ask her for summary report on the project and was told by managment that she had done a brilliant job. Unfortuneatley we also have some bad news as you know for the company to save money we have to unfortunetly make some cutbacks. You may or may not be aware of the situation but the company has to make some redundancys. Your position carefully in great detail before we made any descisions was made.

Nice way of saying thanks for all your hard work but now you can pack ya bag and be off.

VastGsm
    So basically, they made her train several Cambodian children, who get paid 3p a day, to take her jawb - thus making them a net saving of approx £46945 per annum.

BT, I salute you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    what's
    The
    Feckin
    Time
    Be-aaach
    This is the correct time

This clock should be incorperated into the board tesco
    Bookmarked,tha's awesome effy,always knew you was a beaaach

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123