Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Control The Download Kb/s For Kazaa Easily!

This proggram messed up my pc. It's fucked up. I am on Win Xp Pro. I am lucky that i know how to deal with this fucking progs... Watch out!

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    I wonder if somebody can make a program for kazaa or within kazaa to control your download speed, like this netlimiter but only for kazaa, then we can have enough for uploading and downloading. I know this already maybe came up somewhere on the forum but i just wonder if somebody can make an addon or someting within kazaa...

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Works fine for on XP. Feel a bit guilty limiting bittorrent uploads though it has improved downloads by 50%. Every day I start the program it still says day 1 of trial.

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    works perfect on xp pro for 4 days now...he is very happy with it improving the dload speed on bittorrent....and it also allows his brother to play internet games at the sametime when without netlimiter his brother wasnt able to play internet games..talk about the perfect program...

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    Originally posted by TuCool4u@21 April 2003 - 22:28
    hey, guys

I just today, found a program called Netlimiter which will let you set xx bandwidth for
    any application, I tried it with Kazaa and it worked, finally I can set a limit on how
    much kazaa can use, heres the url, let me know if you find it useful!

http://www.netlimiter.com/

thanks
    nice tip but i guess that we have to buy it.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Its relatively easy to limit your download and upload bandwidth for k-lite using the registry,if you know how.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Despite of all the warnings I have given it a shot.

Man! One great prog. Nice way to limit your upload a bit when using DC++. Improves your surfing speed.

But not that good that I am going to pay for it.

Anyone for a serial? (PM)

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    I will give you the crack if you give me some help ,ok ?i just download a movie its an eso file,mp43 do you have any ideea how can i play this movie?

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Eso file? Shouldn't that be ISO?

If it's ISO you have to burn this image on a cd using the corresponding CUE file.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    no ,its write eso file,and when i try to play the file shown mp43 error or something like this.Put your e-mail i will send you the crack

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast