Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drum and Bass

hey are there any bassheads out there? anyone know any good downloads available, i cant find many sites that have much electronica outside house music.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster
    electronic music lover :-P well m8 go here : http://www.dnb-sets.de/

an indexing spider for at least 20 forums or more where live sets are posted so u can ddl them also check out ircspy.com and search for drum and bass and then check those channels shown
    Open your mind

3. Music   -   #3
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~frie...004-12-20.html

Another decent link.

Older stuff is a little harder to find. If anyone can get hold of older (1990-94) drum n bass/jungle, please make your presence felt.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    ah skillian that will be difficult , your best bet would be to try soulseek especially the oldskool 88-94 room but a small warning , they are mostly english blokes there who actually experienced the scence back in those days and they hate leechers , most are list only too so u do need a small collection of good stuff yourself to share to get access to them
    Open your mind

5. Music   -   #5
    I'm from London myself and "experienced the scene". Kinda gave up on Soulseek a while ago, maybe I'll look into it again. I have a few old tape sets converted to mp3 - I wonder if more people did that too.

6. Music   -   #6
    thanks guys, its good to know theres some people sharing my tastes, i was starting to think i was on my own here! cheers for the links, i heard about an invite only site called trancetracker, is this any good? is it just trance?

7. Music   -   #7
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I found loads of old jungle on kazaa a few years back, its just helpful to remember some of the names of the songs, the events or dj names.
    stuff like

Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows
    helter skelter, nicky blackmarket, dj hype, dj zinc or mickey finn will give you a fair amount of results.

8. Music   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows
    heh, nice choice.

9. Music   -   #9
    i've found quite a lot of live stuff which is cool but i've been looking for artist albums like london elekticity, adam f, simon bassline smith, metalheadz, stanton warriors ect, there proving a lot harder to find, especially the recent stuff which is weird coz i'd have thought the old stuff would be more rare

10. Music   -   #10
    Via bittorrent, oink.me.uk has a lot of newer drum n bass including most of the stuff you've listed.

Trouble is, it's an invite-only site and I don't have any invites left There's a thread about bittorrent invites somewhere on this forum - if you can get yourself one you'll be laughing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast