Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant Scores 81 Points In A Game! WTF!!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Kobe puts in the second highest point total in NBA history behind Wilt Chamberlain.

Chamberlain was the most dominating center at the time he scored 100 points.

Now I don't like Kobe's smug ass but what a fucking great individual performance!!

How the fuck does one man score 81 points?

The Lakers won the game too, 122 to the Toronto Raptors 104.

7 of 13 from 3-point land

28 for 46 field goal shooting

Free throws: 18 for 20

Scored 55 points in the second half

Kobe is the 3rd different player in history to break 60 twice in a season. The others were Wilt Chamberlain and Michael Jordan.

First time anyone has broken 78 points in 44 years. (Wilt Chamberlain, again)

Normally when one player scores like that, that player's team loses.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Simply unbeleivable.. as a Lakers (and Kobe) fan, I was with my mouth down to the ground when I first glanced at the box score on NBA.com, and thought there must be a mistake (but then I looked at the ammount of points anyone else scored), and then it sunk in - he really DID score 81..

Simply amazing performance.. this puts him and MJ at, what I would say, and equal position as an offensive guard...... They have both proven to be able to score huge ammounts of points, and I'll tell you what, he could have made it th second time he had scored 80 if he played the 4th quarter back a few weeks ago when he racked up 62 in just 3 quarters.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    I thought my friend was joking when he said that kobe scored 81 points against the raptors. Iverson scored his career high 60 somewhat points against the raps klast year. :blush:

we're not that bad.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I thought my friend was joking when he said that kobe scored 81 points against the raptors. Iverson scored his career high 60 somewhat points against the raps klast year. :blush:

we're not that bad.
    ..anymore.

I had to do a double on that 81 point performance too.

That's fucking superhuman for a point guard.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

we're not that bad.
    ..anymore.

First of all Busyman your from Washington im from Los Angeles California you should root for your state thats sad that you dont root for your own state. Second of all 81 points is not such a surprise since he is a ball hogger and he has made 2nd in history.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEl
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    ..anymore.

First of all Busyman your from Washington im from Los Angeles California you should root for your state thats sad that you dont root for your own state. Second of all 81 points is not such a surprise since he is a ball hogger and he has made 2nd in history.
    Who the fuck is rooting for him?
    Now I don't like Kobe's smug ass but what a fucking great individual performance!!
    I dislike Kobe where if he broke both legs tomorrow I couldn't give a shit*. I am also not a Laker fan. I am a Tragic Johnson fan though.

Also it is a surprise when one player breaks 77 points and the last time it was done was 44 years ago. He is a ball hogger but in this game he shot over 50% for his 81 points (count the 18 in free throws).
    Maybe you missed this too....
    Normally when one player scores like that, that player's team loses
    I ALWAYS root for my home team above all...which is more than I can say for most fans on here. They latched on to a team because they were simply good.

Washington Redskins
    Washington Capitals
    Washington Wizards
    Washington Nationals
    D.C. United
    Maryland Terrapins
    Georgetown Hoyas
    and to a lesser extent the Baltimore Ravens

Get your facts straight.

* Whether this is the correct version or whether I should or shouldn't give 2 or even 3 shits, I could or couldn't give a shit. If one struggles with this wording then simply get some pussy to get your mind off grammar. However, If you think that there is something, possibly, in the world that you do give 9 shits about, feel free to use whatever the fuck comes to mind since, if you could or couldn't give a shit, it doesn't fucking matter....now does it? ANSWER ME MOTHERFUCKER!!!. Thanks, and fuck yo mama.
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-24-2006 at 02:38 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    dc united suck at soccer. rly.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    dc united suck at soccer. rly.
    True.

After the Washington Nationals get a new stadium in SW they are talking of building a soccer stadium nearby.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    same with your capitals.

soccer stadiums are (imo) a waste of money because not many people play soccer here in North America. Probably the Mexican Immigrants to the USA and European immigrants to Canada.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    same with your capitals.

soccer stadiums are (imo) a waste of money because not many people play soccer here in North America. Probably the Mexican Immigrants to the USA and European immigrants to Canada.
    Yeah we have way too many sports for there to be room for soccer and yes a stadium JUST for soccer is crazy but they wanna do it.

They are lucky that the Redskins don't actually play in DC anymore (RFK Stadium).

What do you mean "same with your capitals"?
    They play at the MCI Center (which is being changed to Verizon Center).

I like going there 'cause it'snear where I work and the subway goes smack dab right there. Just go up the escalator and walk in.

I haven't been to one Wizard's game this year. This after I went to all their playoff home games against the Bulls and Heat.

Good memories.

I had season tickets when they played in MD. Cost me something fierce too. I remember my ex had a problem with paying the parking.

She couldn't pay the measely $6 parking while I'm putting out thousands for the tickets....and this was a woman that wanted to marry me...I think not!!

I don't ask for much but damn!! Later, I started taking other people. Most of the time it would be a coworker that would pay for their ticket...which I discounted.

Actually worked out better, financially.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast