Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who voted today?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

Hell, I'd take that...
    That's harsh
    Yesh.

Why does your profile read "B'twixt Hitler an' Jung"?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    shiz, i just recently moved so i couldnt post earlier. im kinda ticked i didnt get to vote , unlike some people, i realize that a vote is an important thing, something not to be wasted. If I could vote (DAMNIT! I'll be of age in like 2 weeks ffs :mad: ) I'd go with the Conservatives. hahaha i can't believe i just said that, jp, Liberals fucked up, I want to see how the Conservatives do (I think they'll do good IMO). Funny thing is, from 2003 to 2004ish I was anti-conservative, but I guess I realize the magnitude now. I still hate Bush/Republicans for what he/they did though but since I don't have a time machine, I support the troops over there right now.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    shiz, i just recently moved so i couldnt post earlier. im kinda ticked i didnt get to vote , unlike some people, i realize that a vote is an important thing, something not to be wasted. If I could vote (DAMNIT! I'll be of age in like 2 weeks ffs :mad: ) I'd go with the Conservatives. hahaha i can't believe i just said that, jp, Liberals fucked up, I want to see how the Conservatives do (I think they'll do good IMO). Funny thing is, from 2003 to 2004ish I was anti-conservative, but I guess I realize the magnitude now. I still hate Bush/Republicans for what he/they did though but since I don't have a time machine, I support the troops over there right now.
    Democracy is a wonderful thing, when the ordinary man can have his say.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_asda
    Funny thing is, from 2003 to 2004ish I was anti-conservative, but I guess I realize the magnitude now.
    What the feck does that mean
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_asda
    Funny thing is, from 2003 to 2004ish I was anti-conservative, but I guess I realize the magnitude now.
    Why single out that sentence? I am struggling to comprehend 85% of the whole post!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Why single out that sentence? I am struggling to comprehend 85% of the whole post!
    In an ocean of pish, that snippet stood out like a gigantic floating turd.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    I gather there is a gulf between your conservatives and ours, so much so that to mention yours in the same sentence as Bush amounts to a non sequitur.

Well done, mon capitan!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #28
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    I tihnk Harper will do fine, also, he had an asthma attack yesterday night

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123