Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Culture

manker's Avatar effendi
    I thought aids was a gift from god - to clense society, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    You must be thinking of soap

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    No that was Jif or Cif 'cause latino's couldn't say Jif

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    You must be thinking of soap
    I think that was Glaxo's gift to society, I could be wrong
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%
    Wtf is up with people who drive with their entire family to a "beautiful spot" beach, landscape etc, and sit in the car looking at it, for the the entire time they are there, which in some cases is an entire day.
    I have personally never tried it.

Please explain
    I know exactly what you mean. I went camping at Garner State park last year with some friends and there was a Mexican family at the campsite next to us. They put a generator out as soon as they got there and had a TV in their tent. If they weren't in the tent watching TV, they were in their big suburban watching a movie on the little TV in there. Those kids spent the entire weekend doing that.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #16
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    For some reason this thread reminds me of the advert where the family go to the beach in the car. Then it shows the dad talking on a public phone at the side of the beach and then he shouts to his son "but where did you bury the car' Then his son replies " in the sand"

Used to make me glag any way

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Wtf is up with people who drive with their entire family to a "beautiful spot" beach, landscape etc, and sit in the car looking at it, for the the entire time they are there, which in some cases is an entire day.

Please explain
    I know exactly what you mean. I went camping at Garner State park last year with some friends and there was a Mexican family at the campsite next to us. They put a generator out as soon as they got there and had a TV in their tent. If they weren't in the tent watching TV, they were in their big suburban watching a movie on the little TV in there. Those kids spent the entire weekend doing that.
    Hmmm. I always see folks get out the car. I've done it my self where it's a scenic spot and I'll take pictures and whatnot.

We've got Haines Point, Point Lookout, and others and we always get out.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #18

Please explain
    Common mexican tradition

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez

Common mexican tradition

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

You're just pissed because they can afford the gas to run a generator

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast