Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Torrentbits.org..worth paying for?

I recently found this site torrentbits.org which i remember from the old days as a non-paying private bittorrent tracker website which gave excellent speed on any torrent in there.

Now it has turned into a pay site where u can get 1/2 yr or lifetime membership. My downloads arent excatly fast and i am looking for a site which wld offer me good speeds on the latest stuff.

So is torrentbits.org worth it? Is anyone registered to it? Anyone heared about?

i also found a similar site called bittorrents.com which is also a paid site promising fast speed on torrents and well, the registration and pricing are the same as torrentbits.org's.

Please help me out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Never PAY for a FREE service! Those websites are SCAMS. Check out piratebay.org or mininova.org. Free and fast.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thats what. None of those public tracker websites are fast. And i cant signup for private tracker websites as they are always full.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Don't pay for it though, it kinda defeats the object of it don't you think?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    no way should you pay for membership. I have given money to torrent sites but thats because i've been a long time member, love the places and its called donating lol.

You can easily get into fast sites for free. Patience will work if you check the signup pages of whichever site regularly [thats how i got some of mine], and you can also work those fingers in the irc chat room for invites

oh yeah, public sites arnt bad either.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler
    You can easily get into fast sites for free. Patience will work if you check the signup pages of whichever site regularly [thats how i got some of mine], and you can also work those fingers in the irc chat room for invites

oh yeah, public sites arnt bad either.
    exactly! never, ever pay for a site but do donate if u love the website

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    If you are willing to pay then i recommened you to pay for newsgroups!

You can get really high speeds and pay just a small amount of money!

more info here in the newsgroups section:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f79-.html

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hmm yea newsgroups.
    But i am reconsidering, since i have solved my NAT error which i wasnt aware of until i started using uTorrent. My torrents are giving amazing speeds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    wasnt torrentbits.org shut down? I think what you're looking for is torrentbytes

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I took a quick look at the site--it looks like a setup. They're using the torrentbits format, but it's a paysite. Stay away!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast