Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Car accident.

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

How about you put the entire sentence instead of taking a couple of words
    You mean like what you did here.

Surely you're not calling the kettle black, mr pot
    WTF are you talking about. I read his entire post and didn't cut half out.

but here is what i said

He should be aware of other vehciles at junctions and be driving in a manner that he can anticipate "the carelessness of others"
    If you feel this is wrong please inform your institute of advanced motorist, all the insurance companies and the dept. of transport.
    Last edited by vidcc; 01-25-2006 at 06:34 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No shit, vid.

Point is that they are both at fault, Duffman believes the other chap to be more culpable than he is - and is taking responsibility for events by trying to assert that view.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You mean like what you did here.

Surely you're not calling the kettle black, mr pot
    Click the link.

You edited out vast swathes of my post, just like Dan did with yours.

Or is it okay for you to do it, just not other people.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Click the link.

No i just answered your question..."how can i tell he is responsible" the fact that i didn't need to quote the rest of your post to answer that is nothing like just quoting certain word of a complete sentence.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    Ladies ladies, the real problem here, I have to walk, or fix the radiator which is hard, its under my intake.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    No shit, vid.

Point is that they are both at fault, Duffman believes the other chap to be more culpable than he is - and is taking responsibility for events by trying to assert that view.
    And I am basing my view on the account of the events that he gave.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Click the link.

No i just answered your question..."how can i tell he is responsible" the fact that i didn't need to quote the rest of your post to answer that is nothing like just quoting certain word of a complete sentence.
    I wasn't asking a question. I was stating that you can't tell he is responsible and backed that up with reasons, yet you edited them out.

I was quite subtle with my use of English (using the second person perspective, rather than 'one') but the lack of a question mark shold have indicated my purpose. My bad for not being more explicit, I guess.

I don't really mind you doing that, it didn't detract from my point as I simply reiterated it.

I did, however, think it a bit rich that you call foul when someone else does the same thing.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No shit, vid.

So despite him being sure that the other person was more at fault, despite a traffic cop being sure that the other person was more at fault. You'd advise him to hold his hands up and say that he will take the insurance hit.

Are you mental.

9. Lounge   -   #59

So despite him being sure that the other person was more at fault, despite a traffic cop being sure that the other person was more at fault. You'd advise him to hold his hands up and say that he will take the insurance hit.

Are you mental.
    He will take a hit no matter what level of fault unless he had no fault, which I do not see....do you?

10. Lounge   -   #60
    I wasn't asking a question. I was stating that you can't tell he is responsible and backed that up with reasons, yet you edited them out.

I was quite subtle with my use of English (using the second person perspective, rather than 'one') but the lack of a question mark shold have indicated my purpose. My bad for not being more explicit, I guess.

I don't really mind you doing that, it didn't detract from my point as I simply reiterated it.

I did, however, think it a bit rich that you call foul when someone else does the same thing.
    bollocks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast