Thread: Video Card Problem...

yajpride's Avatar Upskirt Bandit
    I have a ATI 9800 pro but it seems to lag with high graphic settings. But i cant seem to find a problem with it running with a AMD 3000+, MSI k8neo Plat., seems decent? i've updated the main board, catalyst on the card and even tried reformating the computer and i still cant get rid of the problem.
    With lag, im mean when in game play, it freezes for 1-2 seconds and goes on forever (really annoying) with games like CS: Source
    i have to admit, im really gonna throw this p.o.s in a pit fire if i dont find a solution! (literally)

OH! and it has plenty of rams, 1 gb of corsiar ram so it leads me to "WTF is wrong with my computer?"
    Last edited by yajpride; 01-25-2006 at 11:29 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by yajpride
    i have to admit, im really gonna throw this p.o.s in a pit fire if i dont find a solution! (literally)
    Im gonna throw my pos out the window I get the same thing is css but im sure its because of my videocard (5200) and a 2ghz P4.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    I have a ATI 9800 pro but it seems to lag with high graphic settings. But i cant seem to find a problem with it running with a AMD 3000+, MSI k8neo Plat., seems decent? i've updated the main board, catalyst on the card and even tried reformating the computer and i still cant get rid of the problem.
    With lag, im mean when in game play, it freezes for 1-2 seconds and goes on forever (really annoying) with games like CS: Source

OH! and it has plenty of rams, 1 gb of corsiar ram so it leads me to "WTF is wrong with my computer?"
    If you really want to throw it away then I'll take it.

When you say "lag with high graphic settings"... Tell us exactly what setting you are selecting.

Does the problem persist at lower graphic settings?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    yajpride's Avatar Upskirt Bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234

If you really want to throw it away then I'll take it.

When you say "lag with high graphic settings"... Tell us exactly what setting you are selecting.

Does the problem persist at lower graphic settings?
    no, it runs near perfect at low, it still freezes a little but isnt as bad as running at high