Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Nintendo DS Lite Redesign

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I'm sure they had this planned all along.
    yup planned obsolescence. there's a number of ways to achieve that: make a crappy product that falls apart after a certain time so people hafta buy a new one, just leave out some feature that coulda been included from the start (like better-quality screen) so people will want the new model when the company finally does it right, or etc etc.
    Yup. Ever notice when a new iteration of disc player and recorder comes out they look like shit.

The start was the VCR but then the first DVD player was bulky looking crap then started to look better with better front controls. Next DVD recorders looked shit. Small buttons and bulky box yet there was no reason for it besides allowing the early adopters to jump on 'cause all they cared about was "having it".

Now we have Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. As far as I know, the difference in technology does not prohibit a smaller box and better controls but when looking at what's available......

Maybe putting that stuff in a nice big box gives people the feeling they are getting much more stufftechnologydoohickys in there.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-15-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Games   -   #52
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS
    In any case, evolution is nice.

Opera web browser and TV tuner for DS:
    http://ds.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3341
    Now that's tight!!
    Yeah a browser on the DS would be pretty damn tight especially with the touch screen. The PSP browser is fucking gay because its so damn hard to scroll through the huge web pages with the analog stick. I can only see myself getting a DS for like 3 games and the internet browser.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456