Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Questions......

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    Actually the best White water rafting is down the Green river or colorado river in Utah. More rapids!
    The Grand Canyon is way over priced and too many tourist.
    But Busy will prolly say...
    I might fall out and come up under the raft and panic

Deliverence
    LMAO..."Squeal like a pig"

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    "You got a cute mouth boy"

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Both a youz!!

Poor Ned Beatty for even playing that part.

fat fat fat boy boy boy
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #34
    I had about 12 people over to get all the vacation stuff set. Wifey made hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and we all got blitzed on lucca. Most of it was cool except now we are cruising as part of our friend's honeymoon.

They are cool with wherever we go as long it's the islands but now there are two folks monkey wrenching it up.

One is a adament about having a balcony on the ship. The other is scared to go to Bermuda 'cause of the fucking "triangle".

I found the perfect cruise with $80 round trip plane tickets but alas....it has stops in Bermuda and has no balconies.

The damn cruise even has overnight stops which is unusual for Caribbean cruises. They normally hit an island at 7am then leave at 4pm, then it's on to the next island.....and you'd better be back on time or that ship will leave your ass. A coworker got left in Casamel, Mexico and had to pay out the yinyang to get back home.

Not only that but instead of trying to get this shit straight FIRST...everyone got drunk (including myself) which made it harder to convey shit. I even made the mistake of showing a piece of the movie Series 7: The Contenders which drew attention away...that and the Gatti fight.

It was kinda cool that some folks brought their laptops and could jump on the wireless connection instead of me and wifey passing ours around.

These are the same folks (and more) coming over for the Superbowl. Oh lordy!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #35
    I'm sure you will enjoy cruisin'

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Yeah, the only other country I've been to is Canananada...and that's just a trimmed down America.

A European cruise wouldn't be bad, I'm sure. However, that'll probably be 3 years out.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Yeah, the only other country I've been to is Canananada...and that's just a trimmed down America.

A European cruise wouldn't be bad, I'm sure. However, that'll probably be 3 years out.
    It doesn't take that long to cross the Atlantic,only a couple of weeks,if it takes you 3 years,I think you'll be rowing yourself so I'd avoid the company advertising that cruise

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

It doesn't take that long to cross the Atlantic,only a couple of weeks,if it takes you 3 years,I think you'll be rowing yourself so I'd avoid the company advertising that cruise

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #39
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    My parents recently came back from a Carribean cruise on the Sea Princess (or somat) they had a great time. The food apparently was awesome!

10. Lounge   -   #40
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    My parents take a lot of cruises and they said where your cabin is located doesn't really matter(they always where in the middle somewhere) that you are so busy on deck and dinning, your not in your room all that much, just to sleep.
    Plus outside cabins are very very $$$$$
    They said the food is to die for! Entertainment is great etc
    Also your right about the ship leaving, they said it will leave you! So make sure your back on board in plenty of time.
    Also you'll have to pay a lot of import taxes on souvenirs, so bring plenty of $
    Let us know where you decide to go!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast