Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: why all the hate?

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme

Yeah who like listens to Fallout Boy...ghey!
    I didn't think I did - but I do!

Number 54 on my list. I quiver when someone touches my 'more top artists' button
    I didn't think i did either but they are 38th on my list (i've listened to 5000 tracks so its not that many times). I think there is a conspiracy theory involved. Anything outside my top 15 is bad

2. Music   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Now why did you make me do that. I listened to 1538 tracks last week - at an average of, say, 2 and a half minutes per song - that's over two and a half DAYS straight out of the seven sitting next to either my PC in work or in the house.

Now I can feel the walls closing on on me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Music   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now why did you make me do that. I listened to 1538 tracks last week - at an average of, say, 2 and a half minutes per song - that's over two and a half DAYS straight out of the seven sitting next to either my PC in work or in the house.

Me thinks you need to get out more and/or laid.

4. Music   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Celerystalksme

Me thinks you need to get out more and/or laid.
    Well spotted.

It's not true what they say about Australians, some are pretty darn sharp.

I've not been out since New Years Eve because of work, I do this for the same month every year for reasons I've moaned about at length in teh lounge.

You struck out on the getting laid part tho' - I manage that most nights, albeit with the same girl.

Ya can't have it all
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Music   -   #35
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    teh answer as to why i hate trance rap etc/.

music is about using instruments and vocals

not machines and talking
    Bullshit:

music is an art, entertainment, or other human activity which involves organized and audible sound, though definitions vary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music

6. Music   -   #36
    I should go into teh lounge more often. I just don't have teh time like i used too.

Well you learnt to settle which is why you are getting laid and im not. But at least you have teh skill to manage it most nights, its a lot harder than most people think.

But i agree with you...Ya can't have it all indeed!

P.S. Everybody, the band Wolfmother is teh ghey

7. Music   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1

not machines and talking
    Bullshit:

music is an art, entertainment, or other human activity which involves organized and audible sound, though definitions vary.

You are using wikipedia to define music? You do realise the only people that sumbit shit to wikipedia are complete and utter fucktards who know shit all about whatever they decide to sumbit.

I mean you could quote a reliable source like oxford dictionary or something like that. Using wikipedia for a source is so totally ghey!

8. Music   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cely
    But at least you have teh skill to manage it most nights, its a lot harder than most people think.
    Yea, really - yet some nights it's a lot softer than a certain female seems to expect.

And aye, you should definitely post in the lounge more

9. Music   -   #39
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Oh my, what we have here...

Spoiler: Show

10. Music   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1

not machines and talking
    Bullshit:

so if I sit here tap my keyboard talk and fart a bit it would be music??

cool Ill make a million easy!!

an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner

(music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds

rap i dont see any vocal tones there unless I scream "FUCK NIGGA" or FUCK MY BITCH and throw her in the DITCH or I could whisper it I guess

structure??? yeah heaps of stuctrue talk talk talk talk and for a chorus lets say "hey Bitch" or rip off a classic 60 or 70s hit for the chorus and add in a bit of singing so it sells ala changes 2Pac or 6 pac whatever his name is

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast