Thread: Identifying torrents? Anyone can help?

Life Seeker
    Well, it's been for a few times that i downloaded complete files n later found out that the file need licensure to open it.. Quite frustrated at times.. as i always failed to open it when trying to get the license... I m not very sure if there's any way that we can identify that the files are free or not... any clues or comments?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    what license ? from which site ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Life Seeker
    well, like the torrentportal.com if i'm not mistaken... There's many links for the torrents.. n i clicked someof it n had them downloaded.. But when i got the complete file, n tried to open it... the need for licensure windows pop up... which stated that u need to get the license to open the file.. n some required to pay a fee in order to view it i guess...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hanashian
    well, like the torrentportal.com if i'm not mistaken... There's many links for the torrents.. n i clicked someof it n had them downloaded.. But when i got the complete file, n tried to open it... the need for licensure windows pop up... which stated that u need to get the license to open the file.. n some required to pay a fee in order to view it i guess...
    leave this site.
    try other sites.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Life Seeker
    well, good enough...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Life Seeker
    Thanks alot. U r such a kind person.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hanashian
    Thanks alot. U r such a kind person.