Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me....

Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    I... fall in love with a girl.

I take the Horse Riding course for this semester. That's why there's a horse in above pic. A mare to be precise. I dont much about this girl but her manners are... cute to me. I cant define my meaning of cute to you. But you know, when we like someone. Everything about that person is nice (including the fart I think). On the picture above, I wanted to take pics of that mare. You know, our group needed to groom the horse. After doing such dirty works, I want to save some pics for collection. Suddenly she walked in front of me. Yeah, she's in my group too.

I am fat and not that smart looking. I had several bad experiences with girls. So, I am afraid to ask her yada yada bla bla making something. Though I have her phone number as well as her Yahoo Messenger ID. The other thing, a cute girl like her (in my opinion) should already has someone that she likes, correct?

Should I approach her? Or forgot about it? I prefer the second one at the moment but sometimes I always thinking about her. Sorry for making rants here.

P/S: The way of relationships of ours (eastern people) are different from the West.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I think you should approach her and talk to her about general stuff, see what she likes and talk about that. Hopefully she'll like the same things as you and you can talk about them. Definitely don't forget about it because you'll regret it.

If she isn't interested, then it doesn't really matter as you'll be in the same position you are now - so you've nothing to lose.

If you get on well, then things might take a different direction. After a couple of weeks or so, invite her to do something that you both like. A bite to eat, watching a film or something. Good luck

I went out with a Malay girl in university. We had around 30 Malaysian students on our course, some of the girls wore religious head-dresses and some wore 'western' clothes without head-dresses. I found the ones who dressed in a traditional manner to be very shy and wouldn't talk to boys but the ones who didn't were the opposite. Your girl looks as if she would be quite amenable to a friendship and maybe more.

But what do I know.

The girl I dated for a while was called Sophia, looked a bit like the girl in your pic. I still have a bookmark that she made for me when she had to return home
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I found the ones who dressed in a traditional manner to be very shy and wouldn't talk to boys but the ones who didn't were the opposite.
    Kind of. But not all like that.

I dont have experiences for such things like this. If bad ones, I do have.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

4. Lounge   -   #4
    like he said just speak to her about general things, horses seems like a good staring place. you will get to see if she is keen to speak to you or is smiling when she talks to you or just talks to be polite. if she gets to know you a bit and likes your personality then youve got a better chance of going out. just give it a try and see how it goes and good luck.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    It might also help to manage to be in her proximity as often as you can; if it's horses, there are lots of related chores you could help her with, I'm sure.

Eye contact as much as possible (not staring), and reserve a special smile for her, one you should try to communicate is for her alone.

If she lights you up, let her see that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I am afraid of my own appearances.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Steno
    Don't think you are trying to go out with her. Just talk to her and listen to what she says.

I've seen a lot of ugly feckers going out with cracking burds. The ladies really aren't as shallow as us. If she likes you and you make her larf and feel good then she is more likely to go on a date.

Unless you are a seriously deformed gimboid, in which case it's the onanism for you whilst imagining her nekkid.

(What's a nekkid I hear you ask)

8. Lounge   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Steno
    Don't think you are trying to go out with her. Just talk to her and listen to what she says.

I've seen a lot of ugly feckers going out with cracking burds. The ladies really aren't as shallow as us. If she likes you and you make her larf and feel good then she is more likely to go on a date.
    Just so.

Not much you can do about looks, short-term (you mentioned your weight), but, as JP points out, charm can often take you further.

You don't have to feel pressured to say something; if you're listening, you'll soon be responding to, rather than concocting, conversation.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    I agree with all the others, get her drunk and slip her one, then see what happens the morning after
    glag

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast