Thread: Smallville fans!! Any?!

Life Seeker
    Well, i happened to be keep tracking the Smallville series a few months b4, n found that the stories r quite interesting. Not bad as what i first thought of... hehe. no offense sorry to allthose Smallville fans or whoever might be concerned!! I m not very sure about the latest of the series, i guess it's SEASON5 now? The most recent episode i watched is where a female named Alyssa make her first appearance in the series..n i happened to watch it halway when the episode is showing... hehe... is there anyone who can help me on that? where to download the series.. thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanashian
    Well, i happened to be keep tracking the Smallville series a few months b4, n found that the stories r quite interesting. Not bad as what i first thought of... hehe. no offense sorry to allthose Smallville fans or whoever might be concerned!! I m not very sure about the latest of the series, i guess it's SEASON5 now? The most recent episode i watched is where a female named Alyssa make her first appearance in the series..n i happened to watch it halway when the episode is showing... hehe... is there anyone who can help me on that? where to download the series.. thanks
    Quite a few of the public trackers do Smallville,have a look in the torrents section for the addresses.
    Keep checking the torrent section for invites to private trackers,thats the way to go,or look out for open sign ups

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Life Seeker
    Guess there's nothing such as a free lunch from the sky Had been checking on some websites n found the Smallville torrent links, but no seeders at all.. though it's new i presume.. Thanks for ur words anyway Got keep trying!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hanashian
    Guess there's nothing such as a free lunch from the sky Had been checking on some websites n found the Smallville torrent links, but no seeders at all.. though it's new i presume.. Thanks for ur words anyway Got keep trying!!
    There are loike a brazilion seeders on Smallville series5 on torrentspy.

Clicky
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Nah, Everyone on this board hates Smallville....lmao just kidding
    I downloaded all the episodes from Ares.
    Now that I'm cought up I Tivo it...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Me likes lana and chloe
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Life Seeker
    I like Alyssa now.. hehe.. did Lois Lane make her appearance in the series? I guess yes, early in the series... Not too sure though