Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Thread: boycotts of Danish goods in middle East!

jetje's Avatar former star
    was that the original quran of Mo that you read??? Is that the Quran that sais you can't draw him? Is that the same Quran that sais there's only 1 true religion. Is that the Quran that sais you need to kill every non believer of the truth faith? Is that the same Quran that asks for fatwah's on every man that sais something negative about Islam or Mo? There are no other versions of the quran? Bawa, the guys words are a thousand times twisted/translated and interpret before you read your 1st line of it. Every Imam interpret it in the way he wants it. They tell you their true of the Quran. That's the same problem with the bible btw... It's just stories and fairytales.

Fact is that a lot of Muslimcountries are backwards, still in the dark ages. At least most of the people are poor and have little education. Just a small minority lives in overwhelming wealth. Don't say it ain't true, i've been around the world. i've seen it with my own eyes. Why do so many muslims try to leave their regions and seek work, wealth and luck in the west? Just because in their own countries they won't have those opportunities they have in the west. Just as every other man, muslim fathers wanna give their children the opportunity to have a better life. Have work so they don't have to beg, or suffer hunger and live in poverty. Luckily i see plenty of muslims here in the west trying to live their live as it should. Respect eachother! They live their live as they want it and let others live it as they want. Fact is that if you disagree in belives, religions or whatever, you can fight or you can respect the fact that others have a different opinion. Unite in the fact that you have reciprocal respect. Unite in the fact that you agree that you both disagree with the way people live their life, but both respect that.

What Muslims leaders tried to do with the van Gogh movie, the danish cartoons and thousands of other moments is to divide people into camps.
    Muslim world, christian and jew world. Politicians (and ayatollahs and Imams are politicians!) do that. Don't get me wrong, in the west politicians try to do the same, sometimes they succeed. But never in the way that people are provoked in the muslim world. The mass hysteria that starts every time an ayatollah, or imam calls for an intifadah, fatwah or however they call all those spells.... the mass hysteria is there because of lack of education and expectancy in a better life, and people believe all those lies... best example is you. Denying the holocaust.
    Last edited by jetje; 03-14-2006 at 03:42 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #362
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jetje
    was that the original quran of Mo that you read??? Is that the Quran that sais you can't draw him? Is that the same Quran that sais there's only 1 true religion. Is that the Quran that sais you need to kill every non believer of the truth faith? Is that the same Quran that asks for fatwah's on every man that sais something negative about Islam or Mo? There are no other versions of the quran? Bawa, the guys words are a thousand times twisted/translated and interpret before you read your 1st line of it. Every Imam interpret it in the way he wants it. They tell you their true of the Quran. That's the same problem with the bible btw... It's just stories and fairytales.

Fact is that a lot of Muslimcountries are backwards, still in the dark ages. At least most of the people are poor and have little education. Just a small minority lives in overwhelming wealth. Don't say it ain't true, i've been around the world. i've seen it with my own eyes. Why do so many muslims try to leave their regions and seek work, wealth and luck in the west? Just because in their own countries they won't have those opportunities they have in the west. Just as every other man, muslim fathers wanna give their children the opportunity to have a better life. Have work so they don't have to beg, or suffer hunger and live in poverty. Luckily i see plenty of muslims here in the west trying to live their live as it should. Respect eachother! They live their live as they want it and let others live it as they want. Fact is that if you disagree in belives, religions or whatever, you can fight or you can respect the fact that others have a different opinion. Unite in the fact that you have reciprocal respect. Unite in the fact that you agree that you both disagree with the way people live their life, but both respect that.

What Muslims leaders tried to do with the van Gogh movie, the danish cartoons and thousands of other moments is to divide people into camps.
    Muslim world, christian and jew world. Politicians (and ayatollahs and Imams are politicians!) do that. Don't get me wrong, in the west politicians try to do the same, sometimes they succeed. But never in the way that people are provoked in the muslim world. The mass hysteria that starts every time an ayatollah, or imam calls for an intifadah, fatwah or however they call all those spells.... the mass hysteria is there because of lack of education and expectancy in a better life, and people believe all those lies... best example is you. Denying the holocaust.
    again ur miss-understood muslims, no were in quran says that dont respect others opinion, its us that cant stand insult of our religion leaders, will u like somebody saying craps about your beloving ones(like your mom)? least ull do is telling him what u think, some show that by bunching in the face and other do it by talking. we have the orginal hand writed quran by mohd, and again its not been changed and even there is the orginal bible in roma u can check it, u know how strict is quran printing, its being checked word by word before it reaches markts, and u wont find any diffrence in millions of copies.
    again u think all countries r afghanistan or pakistan, we have way better life then u guys over here, people come to arab countries for better lifes including u red neck's. nobody dies becuz of hunger, everybody gets food thats the least. u know what non locals do to keep thier butts over here, u cant imagin.

and its my well if i do belive in holocuast or not, u said urself every one has his opinion, u keep thinking that muslims r fool and retarded and ill stick with my opinion.
    Last edited by BawA; 03-14-2006 at 08:08 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. The Drawing Room   -   #363
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    are there only good muslims?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #364
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    BawA, jetje is just saying that the Quran can be interpreted differently by many different people, and that education is key to allowing people to determine the meaning for themselves.

Your denial of the holocaust is an example of how people will just take the word of others as truth (who did tell you that, by the way?). If you did any independent research or thinking you would realise how wrong you are.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637