Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: windows keeps on restarting!!`

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @ nevermore, only 14 posts and spoken like a true vet. ! Welcome friend and keep posting bud. I'm almost tempted to offer Johnq86 free shipping on a new and improved "free" Windows 2000 or Win Xp o/s .

I don't like to make fun of people trying to better them selfs but the offer stands .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Nevermore's Avatar Pickin' bones
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    @ nevermore, only 14 posts and spoken like a true vet. ! Welcome friend and keep posting bud.
    Yeah, I'll admit I'm a true vet when it comes to dealing with random reboots alright. I've been through the same hell that johnq86 is in now and I know it's no fun at all.

Whoever said computers would make people's lives easier must surely have been extracting the urine.

Thanks for your kind welcome. This forum has always been a great resource for computer help and software recommendations.
    I plan to return the favour where my abilities allow it, so I'll certainly be posting more.

Edit: (and back on topic) I just found a mirror of the Black Viper's excellent site on archive.org. It's got a page on tweaking ME.

http://web.archive.org/web/200411170...upertweaks.htm

Try one thing at a time, making sure to test that your PC is still alright before moving on to the next step.
    Hope this helps ease the pain.
    Last edited by Nevermore; 02-08-2006 at 08:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12