Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: All the best and stuff, Ziggy

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Why waist your time talking about something pointless?i dont see the point.
    I am never serious when i say cunt and i dont think sarAAAA is either.

See.....ziggy gets it....

Take care, I hope it all works out for you

2. Lounge   -   #62
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Good luck ziggy, hope all goes well.

3. Lounge   -   #63

4. Lounge   -   #64
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by sArA
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So if someone you perceive to have learning difficulties insults you, it's fine for you to belittle them by making fun of their disability - because if they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.

How odd.

I tend to think that the correct course of action would be to rise above the insults, rather than try to be as hurtful as possible by highlighting a learning difficulty that ziggy may or may not have - mentioning his Mam was a particularly nasty touch, I thought.

However, as you rightly pointed out, ziggy isn't bothered - why would he be, hurtful remarks often only engender their intended response if the insulted likes and/or respects the insulter. I, on the other hand, was bothered enough to make a 'That's a bit harsh' reply since I thought you had a touch more class than that.

We live and we learn

Sometimes your holier than thou attitude makes me want to puke. Once again manker you are taking the moral high ground for the sake of it.

I wonder what you would say to someone who called your wife a c**t if she asked them nicely to stop doing something she found offensive? Would you smile and let them off because they might have some kind of 'problem'? Or would you deal them up with a few choice insults of your own? Somehow, I think that in the real world, you would not be so charitable.
    Of course it's merely for the sake of it - I don't profit in any way from writing stuff down on message boards.

It does happen to be my opinion, however. If my opinion was something different, I probably would have written what it was - playing devil's advocate is something I do only infrequently.

The example you gave of someone calling my wife (I'm not married) a cunt doesn't really follow, but if it was a 16 year old, I rather think I'd let her deal with it herself - she might be a bit put out if she thought that I considered it necessary to leap to her defence while being insulted by a kid.

I certainly wouldn't make jibes about a perceived disability. That's a bit beneath me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    glag ith my tongue thtuck in my cheek again?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Good luck Ziggy,I'm sure your new school will teach you many new words to use on people
    Stay safe and come and abuse us when you have the chance

Edit...Come back ya daft cunt,ya forgot ya coat

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567