Thread: Motorola Picture Transfer

PhEl's Avatar Non Stop Kaos

Question Mark

I have a Motorola V276 and i was wondering if anybody knew where i can get a software or any insturctions on transfering my cell phone pics to my pc.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    If you haven't already got one you will need a motorola mini USB cable for V276 They don't use a standard mini USB cable, so consequently they tend to be expensive. You also need the matching driver, so don't buy one without the other.

Once you've got the required hardware, you need Motorola mobile phone tools. That's also quite expensive, if you have to pay for it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    If you haven't already got one you will need a motorola mini USB cable for V276 They don't use a standard mini USB cable, so consequently they tend to be expensive. You also need the matching driver, so don't buy one without the other.

Once you've got the required hardware, you need Motorola mobile phone tools. That's also quite expensive, if you have to pay for it.
    Ahh, specialized cables, tools, drivers...damn Motorola, all they care is making more money
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]