Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Final Destination 3

hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I saw this movie lastnight at a pre-screening and its better then the first two.
    It was back to the old horror movies of alot suspense, gore, carnage all mixed togather with some humor. lol
    They develop the 'smart teens' characters in this movie, unlike the other two.
    And the rollercoast crash was scary, make you wonder what it will do to the rides at the amusments parks
    This movie was more gory then Hostle and Hostle was suppose to be one of the gorest movie made lmao
    NOTE* anyone planning on going to the free screening...be early! I was an hour early and still had to sit on the front row...the movie will be packed!
    Last edited by hippychick; 02-07-2006 at 01:29 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    good to hear. when i saw they made a third i immediatly thought "oh great how terrible is this gonna be" looked at the trailer and was like well that's not to bad actually. gotta see this. thanks for the minireview

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Yeah, when my broh. got the first movie, I was pretty indiferent to it,
    as this is not my kind of movie, but after watching it I was like 'Damn, that was great'.
    The second one was better, so Im specting big things for this one.

btw: is the girl from Battlestar Galactica in this movie,
    or just looks like her?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I'm glad that #3 is good; I liked the first and loved the second so now can't wait for it.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I can't wait to see this; I have been waiting for this to come out. I loved 1 and 2 so if this is better then the first 2 then it must be awesome!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Ok i saw FD3 earlier today, and then i just finished seeing the second one right now. I gotta say both of them were pretty good, but i think the third is a bit better than the first. But seriously FD is one of the most fucked up movies i've ever seen, but then again it adds a little bit of humor. I'd recommend this if you are into thrillers, but seriously it's unpredictable.

PS: This movie was kind of hilarious :X

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah i wanted to go see this shit peeps was tellin me it was better and it was more graphic now im bout to watch the bootleg i got

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    YEAH, do you have the Hydro scene release? it isn't that bad, except the audio quality..

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    I watched the Hydro scene release .. It's ok besides the audio...

I like the movie but i still like the 1st one better

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Watched it last night. Gotta admit, this one was much better than 1 and 2. I walked in expecting a really crappy gore film, turned out to be pretty damn good. The nailgun part was just freakin sick. I don't know about you guys, but some parts actually made you really think "holy shit what if that was me?" , like there were 2 parts that really stood out:

1) when the chick is hanging on (in her own premonition) to the rolelr coaster, than slips and falls to the track below, and its kind of like first person (not really, you have to see it to know what i mean)

2) at the very end premonition where she has that broken leg and she's laying on the tracks and that train comes right at her...well u know what i mean.

oh and if anyone hasn't seen the movie....SPOILERS ABOVE.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast