Thread: using usenet is better than waiting a ScT invite

Please look around, everyone looks for ScT invite,when there is a post about ScT,there is fast typing competition.Also silly spam things etc... i mean a lot of headache.
    What is ScT going to give you?Is it good to beg for an invite?Come here and be a man,pay your money and get what the hell ScT has already.Usenet definetely faster than torrent.
    I mean if you have some money it is better than to wait invite,you will be king with your own money.
    there will be always ratio issue in torrent network.
    UseNet (doesnt matter which server) beats ScT ,think your humanity again and dont beg for a silly invite.I dont like to see you like that neither myself.

So i closed all ScT invite doors for me, who cares, I have money ..
    Last edited by pimiske; 07-20-2006 at 11:11 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by pimiske
    Please look around, everyone looks for ScT invite,when there is a post about ScT,there is fast typing competition.Also silly spam things etc... i mean a lot of headache.
    What is ScT going to give you?Is it good to beg for an invite?Come here and be a man,pay your money and get what the hell ScT has already.Usenet definetely faster than torrent.
    I mean if you have some money it is better than to wait invite,you will be king with your own money.
    there will be always ratio issue in torrent network.
    UseNet (doesnt matter which server) beats ScT ,think your humanity again and dont beg for a silly invite.I dont like to see you like that neither myself.

So i closed all ScT invite doors for me, who cares, I have money ..
    i agree with you as well, but i do sometimes find torrents to be useful to find old stuff like movies and such. But Newsgroups will always be better as there is no dependence on users with great upload, plus all the stuff i have seen seems to come out on newsgroups first.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think i wouldnt be able to cope without a combination of the two....also torrents come in handy for the good ol stuff lol.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    True that Gamer !