Thread: Can i un-RAR an unfinished file?

Cryco's Avatar cry power!
    I downloaded this album on edonkey2000 and it will not finish.Its 97% done so i just wanna unrar it.How can i do that?
    Last edited by Cryco; 02-15-2006 at 03:59 AM.
    cryco pig

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You can set WinRAR to keep broken files. Although in eMule thats most likely still a .part file. If you want you could try to play the .part file with VideoLan or WinAMP. That way you could check it for now...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    You can set WinRAR to keep broken files. Although in eMule thats most likely still a .part file. If you want you could try to play the .part file with VideoLan or WinAMP. That way you could check it for now...
    VideoLan now plays RAR files? Cool.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Cryco's Avatar cry power!
    cryco pig

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    lol dun listen to them just try to preview the rar , winrar will then try to open what parts of the file are complete so maybe that might work
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Actually I have previewed eMule .part files and rars with VideoLAN wasnt a joke ffs...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    didnt mean u reality i know this works cause i do the same although after reading the posts again it seems when i answered as was a wee bit high
    Open your mind